You caught me, now I'm yours forever - Chapter 13

***Catholine's POV***

Seeing as it was our first night living together, we decided to eat out. We're meeting up with Josh at an Italian restaurant in town. I would have even asked Josh to live with us if it wasn't for  him and his mom being so inseparable. His Dad left them when he was only 3 months old, and since then Joshua and his mom have had a special bond that nobody could ever break. Me, Chris and Lucy were in a cab on the way to the restaurant, and we were going to meet Josh there. Chris had his arm round me throughout the entire journey, and Lucy kept giving us weird looks. 

When we arrived, I paid the cab driver and told him to keep the change before heading towards the restaurant.  As we approached the entrance I could already see Josh stood outside, smoking. He didn't have bad breath or smell like smoke, in fact, he had exceptionally clean teeth. Although, he does only smoke around three cigarettes a day. Saying that, he shouldn't even smoke. Anyway, me and Lucy ran over to him and hugged him tightly, making him drop his cigarette in the process.

"Well hey there!" Josh grinned. Me and Lucy laughed. I looked over at Chris, who was stood a few metres away from us, awkwardly. I went over to him,

"Josh, you remember Chris, don't you?"

"'Course I do," Josh gave a cheeky smile.

"Hey!" I said, "He's mine! back off!" 

"Okay, okay," laughed Josh. We all went in the restaurant and got a table for four. Chris sat next to me on the inside next to the wall, and Lucy sat opposite Chris, leaving Josh to sit next to her and opposite me. As soon as we sat down, a waitress with tied back blonde hair came over to us, smiling over enthusiastically, "Hey guys, are you ready to order your drinks?"

"Uh, yeah, I'll have a coke please," said Chris.

"Lemonade, please," I said.

"One glass of orange juice, please," said Josh. Lucy was reapplying her lipgloss at the table, when the waitress looked at her, "and you, miss?"

"A glass of your best red wine," Lucy said, flicking her hair. I must say, she's acting a bit weird and annoying today, not like her usual grown up, mature self. The waitress raised an eyebrow at Lucy before walking off.

"What the hell!" I said, looking at Lucy, "You're not even 18, let alone 21, you are NOT going to be drinking publicly!" Wow, I sounded awesome, like a real grown up. This was all wrong, Lucy should be the one telling me this kind of thing. Lucy laughed,

"Relax, it's just one glass,"

I sighed. "Josh, come with me, I need to go to the bathroom,"

Josh laughed, "I need a pee anyway. I don't think they'd mind me using the girls room either, anyway, it's more likely for me to be acting pervy in a mens bathroom,"

I laughed as we got up and walked to the girls room.

***Lucy's POV***

I looked over at Chris. I know he had the hots for me, he just doesn't want to upset Cat, but besides, they aren't even officially going out... I don't think so anyway. Chris was looking down at the table. Well, if I can't be with him I might as well try and build a friendship with him, besides I don't want to upset my best friend. I attempted to converse with him,

"So... Are you and Cat actually together?" I said, smiling sweetly.

Chris looked up from the table, "Uh yeah, I mean no... I mean, I don't know..."

Perfect, I thought to myself, if I flirt a little it won't hurt anyone. I love Cat to bits, so I would never hurt her on purpose, but I'm sure a little harmless fun won't do any damage. I played with my hair a bit.

***Catholine's POV***

Josh just finished using the toilet. It was kind of funny actually, 'cause as soon as he got out of the cubicle all the women were looking at him with question mark faces. He came over to the sink where I was stood putting grips in my hair, to wash his hands.

"Have you noticed Lucy acting funny today?" I asked Josh.

"Hmm, yeah, it might just be the weather or something," said Josh, smiling sweetly at me, like he always does. Aw he's such a babe. I laughed to myself, what a preppy comment. Josh looked at me weirdly when I laughed. I laughed again,

"Don't worry," I said. We left the bathroom, but Josh went in a different direction. I followed him. He stopped by the blonde waitress and said, "excuse me, miss,"

She turned around, still smiling over enthusiastically , "What can I do for you?"

"Erm, my friend decided she'd like cranberry juice instead of wine, but still in a wine glass," said Josh, smiling his adorable smile.

"Of course," said the waitress.

I laughed as we walked back, "Nice one."

***Christopher's POV***

Lucy kept smiling at me weirdly. She's usually a nice, down to earth girl, but she was actually acting pretty creepy since she moved in today. I replied to some text messages while I waited for Cat and Josh to come back. I felt something on my leg under the table. I looked up at Lucy, who was playing with her hair and was smiling at me. I think she moved her leg closer to mine. I laughed at the thought of it, and she looked at me strangely when I laughed, so I shut up. Cat and Josh came over and sat back down, so we could finally order. I ordered tortellini al forno, Cat ordered lasagne, Lucy ordered lasagne too, and Josh ordered spaghetti carbonara. 

***

***Catholine's POV***

We finally finished eating, and we were pretty full up. Lucy hadn't had a clue that she wasn't actually drinking wine, and it made me laugh the way she was showing off with it, I could see Josh and Chris were sniggering too, (I whispered it to Chris). When we paid and left it was only 9PM, and Josh was sleeping 'round tonight. We caught a cab and headed home.

While we were in the taxi, we were discussing what we should do when we got home, when the idiot, Chris, came up with an idea, that would DEFINITELY be fun in someone else's house, but it being in mine, I was dreading the mess after.

"HOUSE PARTY!" Chris yelled, and everyone else cheered, and I sat there with my head in my hands, but secretly smiling as this could be the best night of my life.