You caught me, now I'm yours forever - chapter 6

***Catholine's POV***

I stepped out of Chris' car, which was deffinately worth a lot more than mine, it was silver and hasn't got one tiny stratch on it! I think it might be a good make, but I'm not too sure, 'cause to be completely honest I don't know too much about cars. Mine's small and red, and I call it Henry, like the hoover, I know, it sounds stupid, but I think it's cool. I looked up and saw chris smirking, "Checking out my car are you?" He laughed.

"Actually yes, yes I am!" I said sounding serious. He laughed and we walked into McDonalds. Priceless, 'romantic' breakfast with the boy I have a crush on in McDonalds. I laughed to myself. Chris gave me a weird look. I laughed and said, "Don't worry,"

"Oh, okay then," Chris laughed. His laugh was rather sexy, it was quite a manly laugh, if you know what I mean. I don't even know why I'm liking this guy so much, because, well, he's too hot and experienced for me! I mean, I often get called pretty and I've had a few boyfriends, but I like to take things slow and nice with boys, whereas with Chris it's probably all drunken one night stands.

***

We were sat back in Chris' car, eating our McDonalds breakfast croissants. We decided we'd sit in the car to eat as it was warmer in here. "Thanks for the breakfast, Chris," I said, smiling at him. 

"I'd buy breakfast for anyone as good looking as you'" He winked at me, and of course, I blushed. 

"I'm joking of course!" He said, laughing, then stopped all of a sudden, "Wait, I didn't mean you're not hot, 'cause you are beautiful," He said, smiling. I don't think he realised what he just said, because after a while his cheeks went a light shade of pink. I laughed, "Look who's blushing now!" But really, I was the happiest girl in the world.

***Christopher's POV***

We walked into school together, not really saying much. I said goodbye and headed for my locker. I can't believe I just told her that, I mean, she is beautiful, but - urgh, why do I have to fall for a sweet girl like her? She deserves a nicer, more committing guy. I closed my locker and nearly jumped when I saw someone stood right next to me. It was the fake blonde who was talking to me the other day, well at me really seeing as I was zoning out at the time, thinking about Cat - no surprise there. "Erm... Hi?" I said, she was still stood there, smiling at me. "Hey, I was wondering if I could talk to you?" 

"err, sure," I said, unsure of what she would want to talk about. She took my hand and pulled me into the girls toilets, which were empty because lessons had already started. I looked at her with a question mark face. She grinned at me, "I just thought it would be quieter her, so we could... Talk easier," she said, her mouth curving into another smile, "Erm... Okay," I said, still unsure. 

"I didn't see you at the party, shame, it was really good," 

"Oh, err, yeah, sorry, I was really busy..." she grinned at me, 

"Oh that's okay..." she said, still grinning. Doesn't her face hurt after a while? I thought to myself. She took me by the hand and pulled me into a cubicle, "Erm, I'm sure your old enough to go to the toilet by yourse-" before I could finish off my sentence, her lips crashed against mine. When I say crashed, I mean crashed, not in a romantic way. She climbed onto the toilet seat and stood there, taking off her top. I just froze on the spot, I didn't know what to do. She wrapped her legs round me and started slobbering on me again. I don't know how on earth she stayed on me, because I wasn't surporting her, I was froze on the spot. She started unbuttoning my shirt, that was when I snapped back to reality, "What the hell are you doing?" I asked her, quietly. "W-what?" I could tell she wasn't used to being rejected. I sighed and gently pushed her off,  

"I can't," I said, 

"B-but why?" she whined. 

"Because I like someone else," I said, walking out. As I left the toilets, heading for my next lesson, I could hear her screaming, "You wanted it, I KNOW IT! IT'S YOUR LOSS!" I had to laugh at the last part, she sounded completely crazy. 

I walked through the door to my history class. Mr Graham frowned at me, "Do those things in your own time," he hissed at me. I looked puzzled. How did he know what I was doing? Did he see me? I shook my head and took my seat next to Cat. I saw hurt in her eyes, did she see me too? Does that mean she feels the same way about me? I heard some boys shout from the other side of the classroom, "Get in there, Chris!" and I heard some laughter. I was still puzzled. Cat handed me a compact mirror, still looking sad. Oh dear God. I had a massive lipstick smear going from my mouth down diagonally. "I-I can explain!" I said to Catholine. She put on a smile, but I could tell she was hurt, "You don't have to explain anything, it's your life," She was right I guess, we werent even dating, but I still felt guilty. We didn't talk for the rest of the lesson.