END

Jungkook PoV 
As I was about to go forward to open the glass where y/n was stuck, suddenly a hard metal rod hit my head making me groan in pain. My both legs stopped working and I landed on the floor "M-Mom"  . I was stunned speechless when I saw her standing there and whipping the blood.

"Aish so much drama"  she spoke up with a glimpse of evilness. My eyes weren't able to understand things "m-Mom-"  "Shut up for a minute, I'm trying to clean myself"  she shouted at me and finally stared at me. I looked at y/n who was still in the glass "What the hell is going on? WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??" 

I shouted at Rachel who was standing like a statue "Boss as you said I brought the both of them here"  b-boss?? What does she mean by boss? She works for my mom?? "I'm happy rachel but now it's time to end this whole thing now, I'm so tired by waiting for years just to wait until he gets married and I can take my revenge" 

"What do you mean by revenge?? MOM WHAT IS GOING ON?? LEAVE Y/N"  i tried hard not to cry because of my mom. She isn't my mother, she ain't the one who is standing in front of me. The facial expression, the anger… NO it can't be my mother 

"You wanna know son?? Yeah you deserve to know"  she said and started walking around the glass where y/n was stuck. I'm feeling bad right now I should've chosen her "hmm feeling bad? I know you will open up to me as I'm your beloved mother, right?? My plan is going on track right now" 

She said and smirked "Do you know why I'm doing this?? Huh?? I've been waiting for this day where I'll kill this girl and you" I tried to move forward while she talked."I used to love my husband John. We both were so happy with each other but one day your dad and john was in a meeting where they both started fighting over a topic" 

"I was there and trying hard to solve the problem but John told me to get out of the room. I did what he said and when I came out I heard John's scream making me run inside the room. I found him dead and it all happened because of your your dad" 

What?? She isn't my mother "HE KILLED MY HUSBAND, HE KILLED HIM"  she was screaming badly "On that moment I found your mother and your dad who were telling me that your father didn't did anything but I killed them too with a knife"  she started laughing at the end "AND NOW YOU'RE NEXT" 

I took the chance and pushed Rachel, making the key in her hand fall down. "Ohh you got the guts?"  "Yes I do have the guts, then WHY DID YOU KILL HER FAMILY?? WHY? SHE WAS INNOCENT"  I shouted while grabbing the gun tightly and pointing at them "She is also a part of jeon family so of course I'll kill her too"  saying this she kicked on my leg

"NOOO"  I shouted and ran when i saw Rachel pointing her gun towards y/n, running towards her I pushed Rachel making her shot on the wall "How dare you??"  The firm of anger was rolling inside me "How can you even love her-"  suddenly they heard the cop siren making Rachel aware.

Finally they came. I called the cops on my way in the car when I was chasing them. I opened the glass door and hugged y/n tight in my embrace. I cried out loud because of the fear of losing her "I'm sorry"  I stared at my step mom who was running away from the cops.

"STAY THERE MRS. LEE"  they shot her right there and she was dead. A tear left my eyes and hugged y/n close to me. I started crying again, I never knew that we both have to face this much. Suddenly I felt her opening her eyes "J-Jungkook"  "Y/N?? ARE YOU OKAY" 

She said nothing but hugged me, making me feel relieved. "We will go away from this place princess" 
I said and kissed her forehead, whipping the tear away from her eyes I pecked her lips "You're the most strongest woman for me"  

A/n PoV || After 10 months ||
Y/n and Jungkook were walking on the street and talking about their past. It was a beautiful day with a beautiful couple. Dead leaves were laying on the floor while everyone was wearing warm clothes.