Part 3

A/n PoV
"Miss Y/n it's an honor to work with a person like you"  The American collaborator shakes his hand with you "Even I'm also happy to work with your company, Mr Van"  you sat on the big main  seat where you are the head of the whole meeting there were many employees and CEO siting beside your seat and talking about the important project. 

"Everyone I would like to-" "Sorry to interrupt but i have a question"  An old man in black interrupted you that made you really angry but you controlled it because of the amount of attention they gave to you "Yes please"  "The project says that you have to be married to sign the papers but you aren't"  he said with a mischievous look. 

"Tsk..Mr old man you don't have to worry about that and mind your own business in this project"  you said and that made saiman (your bodyguard) chuckle but stopped when you glared at him "Okay so where was I yeah so…" 

Jungkook PoV
She seriously said yes to meet my family??? Can't she just deny it?? I ruffled my messy hair while sitting in my big cabin. "Ugh this is gonna be hectic for sure"  I said and plopped my head back. 

Suddenly the  revealing Rachel "What the hell jungkook??? You're getting married??? Are you fuvking mad? I'm your girlfriend and you are-"  here comes the witch "Ex"  I correct her word "what do you mean? Are you talking about that night?? Aghh jungkook I told you there is not-"   "Ohh really?!! suvking a guy dick and telling me that was nothing?" 

Yeah she is my ex-girlfriend I caught her suckikg a guy in my own hotel room "Jungkook-"  "Get out lady"  I said with a expressionless face "I won't, I am your girlfri-" "GET OUT"

A/n PoV
Rachel got scared after seeing this side of jungkook his eyes were red in anger and eyes were screaming danger. He shouted on her so bad that made her move back, she took her purse and went away "Control jungkook"  jungkook calmed himself and drink some beers.

On the other hand you came out from the meeting room after 3 hours "Siman I want you to cancel all the meetings today"  "Yes boss"  you were walking in the hallway with 3 bodyguards and 1 secretary. "Boss I shouldn't ask this but are you getting-"  "Prepare my car I'm about to leave"  he nodded yes.

You were wearing a red suit with a white gucci purse, red lipstick and black spectacles "Boss your car is ready"  you heard your secretary so you nodded and went in the car with a serious face.

"To your home?"  The driver asked with a bow you nodded and he started the car. "Am I doing this right?? I don't want to get married this quick"  you thought while your hand rested on your lap and eyes were closed, the only thing you can hear was the sound of the car because of the silence. 

You opened your eyes and looked out from the car, resting your forehead on it. You looked out through the window with a sad face. "It's not easy to handle a situation like this"  you thought. After an hour you were In front of your big house, you sighed while looking at it and went in to call your parent's.

As you were about to open the door you heard something "Yeah I'm so happy that you all came here"  your hand stopped from opening the door knob and eyes looked at the ground. You take a deep sigh and opened it "You are here Y/n"  you heard your mom's voice.

You lifted your chin and your eyes met Jungkook's eyes while he was sitting on the sofa. You couldn't stop yourself from staring at him. His eyes looked so pretty "Haha we should head to the restaurant now"  suddenly the eye contact of yours got cutted off by your dad's voice.

Jungkook found you breaking eye contact, "Her eyes are so beautiful"  he thought. "Y/n sit there"  jungkook's mom spoken up with a chuckle, see made you sit beside jungkook who was driving "N-no I'm fine-"  but the door got closed.

You looked at the car window and sighed jungkook noticed it and looked down in sadness because he thinks that all this happened because of him. "Aunty, mom aren't you coming-"  "Yah we are going in another car"  mrs. Jeon said and mrs. Lee laughed 

Jungkook faked a smile and started the car. There was silence, no one was talking to anyone but then "Why do you want to marry me?" You asked with a expressionless face jungkook sighed and started from the starting "when you helped my grandpa he was impressed and wanted me to marry you it was shocking for me I asked him alot questions but" 

His tone ended in silence when he came at the end of his sentence "But?"  You asked "but it was his last wish, he is still in the hospital and the doctor said that the heart attack can attack at any moment, so don't think that you are the cause of his condition.. it's all fate my grandpa told me to do this and I accepted" 

He looked at you and caught you staring at him he moved his eyebrow up in a "what" look "I-I, I know I was bad at that moment but I'm a short tempered-"  "You are not short tempered"  you looked at him and he suddenly stopped the car at the bridge. 

"Why did you stopped the car?"  You asked to him but he went out from the car "Jungkook" you came out from the car too and was looking at jungkook who was standing at the bridge.

He signalled you to come and stand beside you, you did the same and looked at the stars "Why here?"  "It's just a place where I love to feel the love by nature"  you looked at him and met his sparkling eyes. "You know that I might not be a good husband in future but my intentions are not wrong"  when he said that your eyes met the ground.. Why jungkook?? Why are you so nice?

"I was 5 when my dad left me, he got into an accident and I thought he went to an important meeting"  he chuckled softly and you were staring at him with sadness and guilt.

 "Jungkook, everyone has to go one day either it's me or this world no one knows about it, many ups and downs come in our life and they always leave us like this.. Your dad gave you all the love from the day you were born, just achieve the best you will feel proud to be his son" 

Jungkook looked at you and found you staring at the stars he was a bit shocked to see you talking like this. Your voice was soft and full of sadness "You have your grandfather by your side, they will love you at any cost and.."  "and?" He asked with a confused face.

"I-I will say yes to this marriage"  his eyes went wide open at your statement "Are you s-sure?"  You nodded when he asked this "Are you agreeing to this marriage?"  You asked to him "Have to…like you"  he said while looking down. 

A new start….Right??