Part 5

A/n PoV
Your eyes were wide open when he was just a few inches away. He was staring at your eyes which got noticed by you, you did the same. Suddenly you felt his posture getting closer to yours. Your jaw dropped on the floor when his nose touched your neck…

Jungkook smirked and switched on the fan which was covered by your body. Was he trying to switch on the fan?? The fuck… you turned towards the bathroom door and went inside it. Jungkook started laughing as hell that made you even more embarrassed. "She is just….hahahaha" 

The next Day….
You were watching the maids working on there works. Your eyes caught the apple on the table so you took it in your hand and gave it a bite… "hmm I'm bored"  jungkook wasn't here as he went to the company. The company is named as Lee & Jeon company as I said no to rename it… you thought.

Suddenly the door got opened revealing jungkook's mom she came to meet you with a smile "Good morning daughter" "Good morning mom"  "You made the breakfast??"  "Yes mom, I was waiting for you to come"  "alright then let's eat"  she said while taping on your hairs with a smile.

You smiled with your eyes and went with her.. "You didn't went there??"  Mom asked "I took a leave for 3 days"  "oh that's nice, as you can give time to your husband"  she laughed and you faked a smile… we both can pretend lOl  you thought and scoffed it.. 

After eating the food you washed the dishes and went to work on some files as you don't have anything to do. You were about to walk on the stairs but got interrupted by the sudden loud thud on the main door. Your eyes were fixed on the door as you saw rachel coming in.

"Get out"  you said to her but she smirked "What happened mrs jeon??? I am here to give you this presents"  her reaction was making you angry as she was trying to act cute and innocent.. "I don't like gifts when they are given by some little shits"  "So much anger"  she blocked her lips by her palm making a O face.

"Take this mrs. Jeon"  she handled you the gift and sat on the sofa with her legs on the table and hands resting on the sofa… "Alright I'm takin-"  "can't you see that this is a whine??? You have to drink it with me"  as you were about to accept the gift but got interrupted by her aegyo voice.

You squeeze your eyes in anger but calmed yourself.  Calling the maids, you told her to serve this drink in the glass… "So how was the first night with my boyfriend….oops I mean your husband"  She said "Yeah we enjoyed jumping on each other's belly and sucking our milk, anything else mrs. Rachel"  

Your words made her more angry and frustrated, her hand gripped over the sofa, more tightly but she just took a deep breath…and sighed "Hmm interesting even me and jungkook had fucked ourselves on the sofa, where you are sitting"  she said with a smirk making your disgusted…

"When??"  You asked her with your one brow upward "Huh?? Jealous?? Hahaha It's been just 2 day-"  you suddenly stood up and took the water bottle, throwing all the water on the sofa you smirked.. "What the fuck y/n my hair is all wet-"  "What wet?? You always get wet by other mens, then you should thank me" 

She was about to shout on you but got stopped when the maid served the wine on the table…. "Better luck next time…"  you both were standing and picking your wines. Your eyes noticed the weird behavior in your maid she was grabbing her clothes tightly and was sweating.  

You looked at Rachel and found her smirking "Drink it y/n"  rachel said and you began to bring the glass to your lips. It was about to touch your lips but suddenly you felt a hand jerking off the glass and breaking it into pieces  "What the heck"  Rachel shouted 

"Mam r-Rachel miss told me to mix poison in this wine because of that reason I throw it away"  she shouted while shriveling in fear… your eyes captured the look of rcahel

 "YOU ARE DEAD"  you shouted "Oh really do it then"  "GET OUT FROM HERE OR TODAY I AM GONNA USE ANYTHING TO KILL YOU"  you shouted on her and she got nervous.

"Don't you think that I'm scared of you"  she said and went from there…. "Such a bitch"  you said and throw your hair back with full of frustration… You saw the maid looking at you with her teary eyes "I know you didn't did it on purpose, you can go for now"   

The maid nodded and went from there to, This girl can do anything to take jungkook…