Part 1

Same day with many reporters and workers, they all are waiting for her boss "where is she?" Everyone is getting curious because she is back after a week holiday. Suddenly an employee shouted "MISS Y/N IS HERE" Big CEOS and employees were standing in front of the Lee company with bouquets and gifts. Waiting for you.

5 black cars stopped in front of them, the middle car driver came out from the car and opened the door "BOSS IS HERE" they all were looking at your way of coming out from the black car. You came out from the car wearing a red suit with black bag and black spectacles.

Everyone started coming in front of you with their presents but your eyes were fixed on the big building "Lee entertainment" . A proud smile approached your face, you removed your spectacles and began walking towards the gate. With an expressionless face you were taking your steps inside the building with a non exciting face.

"Good morning mam" all you can hear was screams of men calling your name with bouquets in their hands. You came inside the reception area "what happened boss?" You wore your black glass and said with an strict face "Where is saiman-" you got cutted off "I'm here boss" 

You nodded towards your secretary saiman, you again looked at the gate and found all those CEOs banging on the gate with their bouquets, you let out a sigh and rolled your eyes. "Boss today we got a lot of work" "I don't care about that just tell me about the list" 

"Okay boss" you sat on your seat and removed your watch "Go ahead mr. Siman" you said with a serious face "Today we have to meet mr. Jeon the 2nd best company of jeon entertainment" 

Jungkook PoV
I woked up and stretched my hands in the air I took a step put from my bed and went towards the big window. I looked at the view and sighed while closing my eyes "son you are awake??" A soft voice made me look at the door with a smile.

"Yes mom" "hm I think my son is hungry right?" "Yes mom" all i can do was too stare at her innocent face and answer with a nod "okay so get freshened and come down for breakfast" she smiled and I did the same. Suddenly my grandfather came inside the room.

"Jungkook" "grandfather good morning" "good morning my son" i went to him and smiled "What happened grandfather?" "Nothing just wanted to see my hire haha" we both laughed "today I'm going to meet lee y/n" 

Ohh the famous ceo "It's good she can help us with our work" i said "hmm i hope so by the way you have to come there to but not in the meeting" i nodded and went inside the washroom before my grandfather went to office. I removed my robe revealing my six packs. I opened the shower. 

Letting the water go through my body I exhaled my breath. I putted my one hand on the wall and other hand combed my hair to flip it back. After the shower I wore my robe and changed into my black suit.

A/n PoV
Your presence was enough to make your employees work. As you walk in the hallway you saw everyone doing there work with concentration but then you said "I want the A and B team to come in the meeting" with the announcement you went in the meeting room.

"Boss mr. Jeon is waiting inside the meeting room" "Tell him to wait more" siam gave you a what looked and you just kept your serious face. "But boss-" "My words are not a joke mr. Siman did you get that?" "Y-Yes boss" 

You went inside your cabin and took some files where it was written about your company and how you come up till here. Y/n used to be a normal girl with her mother and father. There family was poor, you always wanted to do something which can help your parents financially and also wanted to make them proud. You started working on your studies. 

You always achieved good grades that made your knowledge even more higher. After your graduation you interviewed in a company and worked there after adjusting yourself there. You started working more hard that made the ceo feel proud about you. Your CEO always promoted you and that's how you come up till here. 

You curled your hair into a bun and wore a new suit. After wearing a black suit you came inside the meeting area everyone stood up including mr. Jeon they all welcomed you and you told the to sit on there respected seats. Mr. Jeon was talking about his business and you were correcting there places. 

Mr Jeon PoV
She is so intelligent look at her she is still a youngster and achieved this much. I'm impressed I hope my son got to marry her. "I'm so sorry mam for disturbing the meeting"  i looked at her and found her looking at her employee with a serious face "what is it?" "Mr Jeon Jungkook is here"

Ugh this boy always come at the wrong time..

Y/n PoV
Who the fuck is he? He ruined my meeting "tell him to co-" i was about to complete my sentence when a tall man came inside the room wearing a black suit with his hair up. I looked at his face and again at his look. No lie but he is handsome but who cares lol.

"I'm sorry for interrupting the meetin-"  i stood up "hm mr whoever you are you just interrupted an important meeting and a sorry won't work"  I said with my hand folded on my arms "I'm so sorry mrs.y/n he didn't knew about the timing"  mr jeon said with his apologized voice "I'm not mad to hire 100 employee they all have informed him about it and if you don't know about me then listen up" 

I looked at him with anger and found him glaring at me with his doe eyes "If someone interrupts my meeting it won't take time for me to decline the meeting"  i said "no please mrs. Y/n it's really important for us"  mr jeon said  "Grandfather I don't care if she is a ceo or not but she do have a family If she don't know the value of an old man then she is not a human for me" 

I stayed silent for a moment when he said this. "Siman take all those papers and come in the cabin" "Y-Yes mam"  i went from there feeling his deadly gaze at me

Jungkook PoV
Who the fuck is she to decline my grandfather in front of his face "and mrs y/n learn some manners"  I said and she stopped "You are still a kid not knowing  what a CEO have to do for his company"  huh what do she mean? Do she think I'm not a ceo? Today is my first day at my office and that's how it went I looked at my grandfather. He was looking down with disbelief.

I went towards him and held his shoulder softly shrugging off all the thought I put a smile on my face "Grandpa don't worry we can talk with some other company and-"  suddenly he collapsed on my hands "GRANDFATHER" 

Y/n PoV
I was in cabin sitting with many thoughts in my mind. Ugh I shouldn't have done it like this. It was his mistake not mr Jean's mistake "Boss mr. Jeon is unconscious" "WHAT?"  I shouted on his face and looked at me while breathing heavily "Call the ambulance then why are you standing here??" 

End of Y/n's PoV