Final 1/2

[I just found out that I replaced Rachel's name as sora.. so if you read sora word in any parts then don't mind it.. that's actually Rachel's perspective]

Y/n PoV 
"JUNGKOOK!! PLEASE HELP ME"  I got a tight slap from sora making my lips bleed  "help me? Huh?? My foot bitch"  i glared at her "MY HANDS ARE ROPED, JUST OPEN THEM AND I'LL KILL YOU"  shouting at her she kicked in my face while driving the car.

My head harshly hit the window of the car making me faint. "J-Jungkook"  I wasn't able to open my eyes but I tried to ask "How can he chase us?? I TOLD YOU TO DRIVE THE CAR FAST"  I can hear her shouting at the the person who was sitting beside me

"I thought he won't know"  "SHUT UP WAIT UNTIL I CHOP YOU INTO PIECES"  he gulped and looked at me with his lustful eyes making me feel disgusted. "Can I get her for tonight-"  he got a tight slap from her "Can't you see the guy who is following us huh?? He won't hesitate to kill you"  

True… 

Jungkook PoV || Chasing them ||
"Who is she with??"  Suddenly I stopped my car when a old lady came in front of me "FUCK"  she left but i lost the car "NO"  i got out from the car and kicked my car harshly while my hands ruffled my hair. 

"My car's petrol is dead"  I said "why?? Why?? Does god hate us this much??"  But I won't let them win nor let them live.. 

A/n PoV || In warehouse || 
Jungkook was walking in the jungle as his legs were now wobbly. "I am ready for all the struggles but I want you at any cost, y/n"  saying this he began moving forward to find you. He stopped when he heard a loud voice making him bend down and hide.

"Who could it be?"  he thought, lowering his head and body more when he saw the person coming. "What will happen with her??"  The person asked, "I don't know, maybe she will die."  The second one said, what??? Are they talking about y/n?? 

"What was her name??"   "I think y/n"  jungkook's eyes got wide open when he heard her name. He looked here and there and suddenly found a wooden stick which was so thin and heavy. 

Standing up he hit them with it on their head making a loud noise "SHE WON'T YOU MOTHERFUCKER"  Jungkook shouted with his blood shot eyes and anger. He beaten them till they can't stand properly "DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL HER NAME FROM YOUR FILTHY MOUTH"  

"W-Who are you??"  "Your death"  saying that he hit them again but this time with more energy and force causing them to die on the spot. He was breathing heavily while eyes were staring at his dead body like he was gonna eat them.

He bent down to their level and picked out the key which was on their neck as a necklace. "Key to the door"  he said and stared at the warehouse. I'm coming y/n.. his eyes met the same car which was there on the place. 

A variety of faith was enlightening him that now he can take her in his arms and whisper all those sweet words until she finally recovers from the trauma. Getting inside the warehouse he noticed that there were no lights, it was all dark and because of that he couldn't take a step. 

Suddenly he heard a voice "Oh you're here?"  That voice made him so angry and frustrated he turned back when the lights fell on the person "WHERE IS SHE?"  he shouted without thinking much, "shhh don't shout baby after all we are soon getting each other"  

"In your dreams"  he said it like spitting on her face "WHAT IS IN HER THAT YOU CAN'T SEE IN ME?? HUH??"  Rachel's eyes were becoming red in anger after seeing him so desperate just to get her. "You want to know huh?? SHE LOVES ME NOT MY MONEY.. SHE LOVES MY SOUL NOT MY BODY"  

Rachel's hand around her rod got tighter "SHE AIN'T SOMEONE WHO WOULD CHEAT ON ME.. SHE LOVES ME AND I LOVE HER-ahhh"  he felt a hard sensation on his head because of Rachel's hitting him with the rod "Oh really then today I'll cut her into pieces" 

Saying this she stood away and clapped making the lights fall on two glass boxes where he can see y/n who was unconscious "Y/N"  he shouted "Aha no jungkook look there too"  Rachel said while pointing at the 2nd glass "MOM!! WHY IS SHE IN IT??"  

He was so shocked and furious after seeing his mother in the glass where her head was bleeding continuously and she was on the urge to fall and die at any moment. "Jungkook my s-son"  she called him with her trembling voice while breathing hard.

Jungkook PoV
I stood up as my steps stopped in the middle of the glasses. "Now choose one"  Hearing her voice I felt so hateful, provoked and disappointed "don't stare choose… First your so called love and the second your mother who is almost dead-"   "DARE TO SPEAK AND I'LL CUT YOU" 

Saying this I started taking my steps towards her but she said something making me stop "Okay kill me or cut me whatever but remember if you touch me then I'll put the button on and then ... .boom"  she said like she was enjoying it showing me her courageous face it made me more furious.

"This warehouse will blast"  she said, making my eyes go wide open in shock and confusion.. What the heck?? What should I do now?? Noo it's no time to choose jungkook.. mom's breathing is getting heavier and y/n is unconscious… What should I do??

"J-Jungkook, my son ,please help me"  , saying that she fell down on the ground, making me shout her name "MOM"  . I shouted and ran to her, opening the glass before taking the keys from Rachel's hands. "M-Mom"  tears build up in my eyes after seeing her condition.

"Mom stay here let me open y/n's glass"  saying this I stood up but then...