Part 2

A/n PoV
You gestured to yourself and were walking in the hospital hallway "What about your health?" "For that we need to meet the doctor, boss"  you nodded a yes on his statement and went inside the elevator. I'm feeling really bad for him I shouldn't have done this 

"Where's the doctor?" "In the room number 201"  you stopped and let your secretary open the door. You went inside the room and found the same guy there. He was holding his grandfather's hand and was wiping his tears. "Ahem" you faked cough and caught his attention. He looked at you with his teary eyes and again whipped it.

"Good Morning Ms.Y/n" "morning doctor! So what about the conditions of his health"  you asked with your serious face "Thankfully your secretary came on time or else the health had been seeing the worst but now there's no need to worry about it because I have checked him more than thrice"  your eyes met jungkook's eyes and he was looking at his grandfather.

"Good but give him extra care"  "Okay mrs"  the doctor left the room and you caught his grandfather's attention "are you feeling better mr. Jeon '' he nodded "okay I'll be going-"  suddenly jungkook came in front of you. "Uh thanks for the treatment I'll pay you back-" 
"Mr whoever you are I might look strict and bad but I'm not, everyone have a soft side for the soft one but that doesn't mean I will always smile we have conditions to" 

Jungkook gave you a O look and bowed again "Oh no what happened to dad?"  Suddenly the door opened revealing Jk mom. "Mom grandpa is all fine, he is just resting '' Jungkook said while whipping his moms tears "Really?? What happened to him so suddenly??"  Jungkook looked at you and sighed looking at his mom again "I will tell you afterwards" 

You were standing there and watching the both of them being all lovey-dovey. You smiled and then remembered that your mom told you to call her "Excuse me"  you excused yourself and came out from the room. Coming out from the room you took out your phone and dialled your mom's number with a smile. "Hello-"  "yah how many times do I have to tell you to call me?? Huh? You are forgetting your own parents" 

Your mom scolded you for not calling her on time. You replied to her "Mom I was busy-"  "How much bus-"  "mom-mom calm down.. I made a mess today.. I was in a meeting…"  after telling her everything you sighed sadly "That's really bad y/n you shouldn't have did that but I'm proud that my daughter helped an old man"

"Yeah mom-ahh"  suddenly someone bumped into you "I'm so sor-" "Are you fucking blind??"  You were about to apologise but got cutted off by a girl who shouted at you and was wearing revealing clothes with heavy makeup "Do you know who I am?"  She asked to you and you chuckled "ohh Mrs. Princess, don't waste my time"  You said

Jungkook PoV
I heard shouts from outside "I will check mom"  I said to mom and went out. I was shocked to see Rachel standing and fighting with y/n "aghh she messed up with the wrong one"  I said while massaging my temple "do you think I care about your time??"  Rachel shouted on her face.

Y/n smirked and went closer to her "You are messing with the wrong person, Rachel"  she smirked when she called Rachel by her name. Rachel was shocked to hear that "H-How do you know my name??"  "Oh my god just a minute ago you were shouting on me because I don't know who are you.. and now when I know your name you are being scared, such a crybaby" 

Y/n PoV
"Saiman"  "Yes boss"  my secretary came in front of me "boss?" "Yes my baby I'm the CEO of lee company"  I can see her face getting pale. "Yes mam her dad also known as mr. Sam he came to our company for help"  i smirked "What type of women are you taking advantage of my dad-"

"I'M NOT SOMEONE WHO YOU CAN SHOUT ON AND I'M NOT A PERSON WHO WILL MAKE OTHER REGRET BECAUSE OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU"  I shouted this on her face with an angry face.