Part 6

Rachel is raging in fire because of the insults that you did "Just some days and then see my real face"  suddenly she started laughing like a maniac which made her look more scary.

Y/n PoV
I was resting my body on the bed as I was too tired after doing all the chores "I'm so tired ahh marriage is a hard thing"  I never wanted to marry anyone but my parents won't let me… I sighed and turned on the AC. 

It's so hot here fuck…. I was dying in this summer season as I hate summers, so I took out my top and threw it away from my body. I sighed while closing my eyes in relief. My bra was visible and I was wearing a pencil skirt. 

Suddenly the door opened revealing Jungkook, my eyes were wide open when I found him staring at me with a shocked face. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU PERVERT"  "I didn't-OUCH!!"  I threw the book on his face and he looked at me…

Taking the top in my hand I hide my body in shyness how the fuck is he able to stand here?? I glared at him and he smirked "You are doing this on purpose?"  "Wait!! What??? Do I look like a stripper?? Huh??? GET OUT NOW"  I shouted my lungs out and he went from there.

I sighed but "By the way-" "GET OUTTTT"  he closed the door and shouted from outside "GET READY FOR A PARTY WE HAVE TO GO THERE" 

Jungkook PoV
Such a bitch!! She literally threw a big heavy ass book on my face, aghhh my head  I grabbed my head and massaged my temper. "But how will I change?? My clothes are there in the room.. oh fuck"  

I cursed in the air while my fingers flipped my hair backwards through frustration. "Have to do this"  I opened the door and peeked through it. I found no one and heard the shower. I sighed in relief 

I got ready and went down and heard my mom "Son are you going in the party??"  "Yes mom by the way aren't you going there??"  "No son today I thought to take a look at your grandfather"  I sighed and held her hands "he will be all okay mom"  she smiled at me 

"I know son, I should be the one to say this to you but I'm happy that you're thinking positive"  have to mom!! I smiled "okay now I'm going, bye"  "bye"  she went from there.

I sighed in sadness, suddenly I heard her footsteps. I looked at the stairs and found her walking down. She is so gorgeous.

oh fuck…she is looking..so beautiful.  I was so stunned by her beauty she was walking on the stairs with her hair open. Those lips were looking so beautiful,  eyes were drowning in the ocean, body was showing the curves….oh fuck I can't even describe.

He wasn't able to take his eyes off you, his eyes were looking at your beautiful posture and face, he flinched when he felt someone waving in front of him "JUNGKOOK"  "Huh"  "I know I'm beautiful will you stop staring at me?"  

Jungkook fake coughs and walked out from there, you were looking at his expressionless face "Huh he is weird"  You came out and sat beside him in the car. The drive was silent, no one dared to speak. You looked out from the window and the glass reflected towards jungkook.

You gulped hard when his face was screaming Handsomeness, every single angle was yelling Perfection, his body, his face and everything about him. He is hot…but I don't care that much… "Y/n"  your eyes opened wide when you heard him calling you.

You looked at him and asked "What?"  "Act like a good wife"  you made a weird face sighed with his words and scoffed.  "What do you mean?"  "I mean you have to act like an actual wife who is sweet and humble"  You were silent for a moment and just nodded… Jungkook nodded at you and typed on his laptop.

Does he mean I'm mean and arrogant?? But why am I feeling sad?? Ughh feeling are a son of a bitch… after waiting for hours you were on your destination, both of you came out from the car and took a look at the big mansion "This mansion is beautiful-"  "Not that much, our one is way more big and beautiful"  you cutted jungkook with s serious face and went in..

Jungkook ran behind you and intervened with your hand on his shoulder like a bride and groom pose…. "Hello mr kim"  jungkook met his new partner "Oh hello mr jeon you are here, I'm glad that you are on time"  jungkook passed him a warm smile.

That smile was melting your heart a million ways… you couldn't hold but to smile like an idiot.. Feelings are really a son of a bitch… you thought and made a serious face…. "Hello, Mrs. Jeon, we heard alot about you. I'm glad that you are here."  "Hello Mr. Kim and thanks for inviting us,"   you said with your old look.

Everyone was chatting with others and you were doing the same With other CEO they all were a bit shocked to see you at such party as you always cancel them 
because parties are like drinks, sex and alcohol.. you found jungkook talking with female worker

You didn't know why but you were angry after seeing him so comfortable with other girls so you talked a lot with other Male workers.. The party wasn't that interesting and you were bored… You sat on the seat and asked the bartender to bring you orange juice.

"Ugh its boring"  suddenly your eyes met her eyes "oh fuck"  you cursed when you saw rachel siting on a boy lap "I knew it that she is just a whore and a slut"  you said while drinking your juice.. Rachel was grinding on him while the man was moaning…

Rachel PoV
It feels so good… I was happy when  I saw Jungkook talking with some workers. "Huh?? Kim said it's a club party then how jungkook accepted this"  I am not that mad, I know that jungkook hates clubbing but not drinks….

I smirked when I saw y/n watching me I waved at her and she did the same "Hey whore"  this bitch how dare she "Hey bitch"  I shouted at her…. "Hey"  I called one of a boy strippers and pointed at y/n "Go and have fun" 
I didn't know that she was coming…. "Hey jungkook"

Jungkook PoV
I was talking with mr kim and his workers but got stopped when I heard someone yelling "Hey jungkook"  I looked at the person and that was Rachel she was pointing at y/n I saw her and was shocked when I found her sitting on a boy's lap..     

How dare she????