Part 13

Y/n PoV
"Are you all done jungkook??"  I asked him and he nodded with a smile. As you did the same and zipped the bag "So what are the plans now?" I asked him with my one hand on the suitcase and the other one on your waist. Jungkook eyebrows lifted up thinking if you're drunk.

"Of course for a honeymoon!! We wasted our 3 months now let's just enjoy our life baby"  you chuckled at his cuteness as you looked up and found him staring at you with his brown eyes which were looking so beautiful right now.

The deep eye contact was melting you really badly, you just wanted to hold his neck and pull him in a deep kiss… his step started getting closer to you with the same eye contact and love. You didn't move back and waited for him to hold you.

You felt his hand crawling on your waist which made you close your eyes and feel his touch. His lips started trailing on your jawline to your ears. He bite your earlobe and whispered with his husky voice " If I was in a room full of arts I would've still stared at you like this"  

Those passionate and affectionate words were making me drown in the ocean of love. I couldn't hold back but to stare at him again. He was looking at me like he just gotta know what love is. "I broke my rules just for you" your lips whispered to him and he bit your earlobe.

You couldn't hold back but to pull him in a deep kiss where only love was written. It was so hard to find lust because there wasn't. We both were kissing each other while my hands were hugging his neck and he was hugging waist.

His lips were not leaving mine as we both made our kiss more rough and dominating. He tapped on my leg and I obeyed his words "w-we are late"  "I don't care"  he said and sucked my neck which made me moan his name. 

He made me sit on the table and started his work on my neck. Those purple marks given by him look beautiful on me. He was using his tongue on my neck "jungkook"  I moaned when his hands went down to my thigh "please" 

He pleaded like he can't live without me any second "But if you don't-"  "shut up and kiss me"  as I said he smiled and kissed me again with passion and love. He crawled down inside my skirt touching my womanhood. I was ready to feel him but suddenly his phone rang making the both of us groan in frustration. 

When we both noticed our act we chuckled "So you want me this bad"  he said as his eyes and lips were showing his naughtiness, I smirked "but I think I can feel your dick…so hard tho"  he smirked "Take the call"  
I said and pushed him away.

Jungkook PoV
"Yes mom we are on our way, take care of yourself and grandpa"  I ended the call and turned back just to find y/n in her suit "Babe we aren't going in a meeting"  "Its my style"  aishh this girl as she explained and went out with the bags.

I chuckled "what did I even do to get you in my life?"  I laughed and followed my lady walking past me. It's daddy's time darling..

A/n PoV 
You both were sitting on the airplane, there weren't many people. "Isn't it weird that this plan only has 10 people"  "Yeah as I bought it"  "oh you bought it"  he said normally and then suddenly realized the reality "BOUGHT IT"  he shouted so hard that made him feel awkward because of the people. 

"Why did you buy this plan??"  "Wanted to that's why"  he made a done face and massaged his temple. You smirked and removed your glasses "its alright shit down now"  you said to his shocked and standing posture. 

"Yah, call my mom and ask her how many things I have bought"  She says used to it as she and her dad can buy anything as they both are special for one.. Jungkook couldn't hold back but to laugh on her confident face.