22

"Okay, now I know we've both had to much to drink." I walk dizzily with Geoff by the beach. I stopped counting how much we had to drinks after 6 shots of vodka each. "Wanna swim?" I as smiling and pointing towards the water.
"Sure." Geoff and I run into the water and splash each other laughing and yelling things. "Emily?"
"Yes, Batman?" I close my eyes and laugh, Geoff pulls me close. "Uhh, what are you doing?"
"Shh." Geoff holds his finger to my lips, removed it then put lips attach. Geoff starts to take off my top, his hand starting to undo my bra hooks.
*****
"Ugh!" I groan rolling over. My head hurts so much, I have the breath of what I can only imagine a dead person would smell like.
"Morning." Geoff site beside me brushing the hair out of my eyes. Wait! I just slept with someone who is like a brotherly figure to me. "Don't worry, I told awsten that I'd take care of you since he's sick."
"Uh, by taking care of me do you mean having sex." I ask nervous for the response. "Because whatever happened last night I was intoxicated and I was unable to think clearly."
"Don't worry," Geoff kisses my forehead. "I don't think awsten would mind sharing."
"I am not a sex toy." I sigh heavily. "Why does everyone think that?!" I close my eyes and hold my hand to my forehead. It feels like there's construction going on in my skull.
"I'll order room service for breakfast." Geoff kisses my forehead then dials numbers in the phone, while he's waiting for someone to pick up he says, "don't worry we only made out,"
I harshly push my head back into the pillow and grab another pillow and put it over my face. "Ughh!" I moan into the pillow. Geoff starts to order pancakes, eggs,toast,coffee, orange juice and carrots. When he hands up I ask him how many people we're having, he just laughs.
"Does Awsten seriously know where I am and why?"I look up at Geoff who smiles at me sweetly.
"He doesn't know that we made out but he knows that you're with me. Safe and sound." Geoff thumb brush over my eyebrows, I can't help but close my eyes and relax my body. "Your smile is infectious, you know that?"
"Yeah?" I ask smiling a bit, I open one eye and Geoff smiles too. "I can't be with you, I know you probably don't like me but awsten would literally KILL me if he found out."
"I like you but I know that it won't happen." Geoff gets up and turns on the tv.  "We need to act normal around each other." I nod." Wanna watch Toy Story?" Geoff blushes and smiles.
"You like Disney movies?" I ask, he not like he's embarrassed. Thank god he doesn't like horror or anything like that. "I looove them!"
"Okay, we'll Toy Story is my favourite." Geoff checks the clock. "It's pretty early, only 4 AM."
"That's fine, I guess I only got a couple of hours of sleep. It'll last be long enough."I sigh and pulls the covers over my whole body up to my neck." Later we're going to the beach, and ten and—"
"I know maybe I'll get to rub sun screen all over your beck and then—" Geoff starts then I cut him off.
"Nuh uh." I laugh. Awsten would already kill me if he found out about our make out session. Even though we were intoxicated under the power of alcohol. I've never seen awsten drink although I have a feeling he'd be one of the guys that spends most of their time at the bar checking girls out. (If he wasn't with me. I doubt that'd stop him.) "is awsten dangerously explosive?"
"What are you talking about?" Geoff asks sitting on the opposite side of the bed as me.
"Just.. when he gets frustrated, is it dangerous?" I don't know how to put this  in a way, I have it all thought out and planned what I'm going to say on my head when I try to physically say it out loud if it makes no sense. "Will be hurt me, because he has before... he's cut me." Holly crap. Did I just say that out loud. Oh shit.
"He hurt you?!" Geoff moved over toward me. "Where'd he cut you?"
"Forget I said anything." I roll over and close my eyes. I guess Geoff didn't think that he spit hurt me, I find it hard to believe: "you thought he'd only sexually hurt me."
"Uhm..." Geoff starts but can't finish. I know it's a yes.
*****
"Hey, aws." I say walking into our hotel room, I need a bathing suit for the beach.
"Emily!" He shouts limping over towards me. Awsten wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead. "Don't worry, I'll make sure you don't get sick too."
"I just came to get my bathing suit." He let's go of me then tried to block my path to the bedroom/living room. "What?" I smile at him.
"Please don't go..." Awsten looks down at me: his arms on opposite sides of the door frame." I need you."
"Awsten, I need my bathing suit." I sat looking up into his gorgeous eyes. Awsten pulls me into his chest and kiss my forehead, my face turns hot and blushes. I think of Geoff and how him and I try made out last even though I can vaguely remember it.
"Why are you actin so nervous?" Awsten asks putting his hand on my cheek. My whole body stiffens up and my face turns hot and red again.

"Judy don't wanna get sick." I laugh a bit awkwardly, I walk under awsten's arm grab a bikini then get changed in the bathroom. "How are you feeling babe?" I ask trying to keep a conversation going while I'm getting dressed.
"Pretty good,hopefully another day until the food poisoning is over." Awsten leans his beck against the bathroom door. When I walk out I look in the mirror and awsten starts talking again. "Really, what happened last night? It was only you and Geoff, something must've happened."
My palms start to sweat when I close my eyes.
Time to confess.