040.

— CHAPTER FORTY
❝YOU LOVE IT.❞

— JUDE —

TONIGHT THE newly formed group of ours has decided to put the clubbing aside for a little and have a chill movie night at my house. Mums back in London for a few days with Jobe and dad so the house is free to use.

I open the door as everyone piles in. Harmony's the last to enter, flashing me a big smile. She waits for me as I shut the door.

"Simmons." I smirk at her

"Bellingham." She smirks back

"Hey." I pull her into a hug. The action surprises me because it happens as if it's normal. As if we normally greet each other with a hug. I've gotten really comfortable with her over these past few months.

"Hi." She replies back softly, reciprocating my hug.

"What snacks did you buy?" She asks as we pull away. I walk towards the kitchen she follows me. The others are in the living room.

"Popcorn."

"Yes."

"M&m's"

"Yes." She nods

"Harribos."

"Yes." She huffs impatiently. Clearly not feeling the line up of foods I've listed.

"That's it." I shrug with a playful smile. She had asked me to buy her Oreo ice cream. I did. I just like messing with her.

"That's it?" She asks

I nod.

"So you didn't get my ice cream then?" She crosses her arms

"I knew I forgot something." I snap my fingers, acting as if I've just remembered what I've forgotten.

She pouts at me her eyes glaring.

I laugh. I can't take her seriously like this. She just looks adorable.

"It's not funny Jude Bellingham!"

"Ooh, full names tonight." I tease

"I need ice cream. Ice cream is important. Ice cream makes me happy. Ice cream is the reason why I'm so smiley with you today." She states

"Oh I'm sure it is." I smirk

"I will kill you!" She threatens.

I bend down to the freezer, bringing out the ice cream. The second I show it to her, her eyes light up.

"Calm down. It's here." I wave it in her face.

She gasps grabbing it from my hand.

"Did I tell you that you're the absolute best fake boyfriend on the planet." She smiles

"Yes, the last time I bought you ice cream." I laugh

"I'm very fond of you." She smiles goofily