009.

CHAPTER NINE
UBER EATS MY LORD AND SAVIOUR!

— HARMONY —

IN ALL HONESTY I'm very proud of myself for slamming the door in Jude's face yesterday. He needs humbling and I'm so happy that I'm the one that gets to do it. It'll teach him not to bark orders at me as if I'm a dog.

It's the next day now, about 9am and my stomach is rumbling. Last night I didn't have dinner because I had eaten on the plane ride over and was stuffed. Flown first class, I got the best food and sleep of my life. By the time I arrived home it was too late to go food shopping. But today I'm giving it a try.

I hop into my rented car for the next two months, following the gps that will hopefully lead me to a supermarket.

It's safe to say that I'm still very much getting use to the roads in Germany. Everyone has a slightly different driving style over here but all in all it's okay.

I stop where the gps tells me to. Looking out of the passengers window to see the supermarket staring right back at me.

I take a deep breath already feeling the anxiety of being in a new country on my own and then having to go shopping for groceries. But I quickly remind myself that I'm an independent woman who can do this, pulling myself out of the car I lock the door.

I make my way inside, it's not busy but there are a few people dotted around. I have my list and start looking around. I grab the basic salad stuff that is pretty self explanatory and then move to get eggs.

What gets complicated is finding things such as almond milk, meat and other things. I spend twenty minutes in the milk section trying to translate and see what milk is the right one to get for me.

Lacking patience and feeling hungry as it is I give up. I've been stood in the supermarket for what feels like forever but has probably been forty five minutes and I'm getting overwhelmed and annoyed. My stomach is rumbling as if haven't eaten for months and the annoying song playing in the supermarket is doing my head in because I've heard it four times now.

I'm very aware that I could ask someone but I don't want to chance the possibility of them not speaking English well or at all and then have to get into a long gut wrenching conversation that my rumbling stomach can't handle.

Jude crosses my mind for the slightest second but then I remember the stupid first rule. Not allowed to contact him for help. He's so fucking annoying. I'm in a new country for him and he can't show common human decency and allow me a grace period where I can ask for help since I've just moved over.

I mentally cuss him out in my head with an eye roll. Debating wether to just call him anyway but then last night pops into my mind. There is no way he's going to help me after I slammed the door in his face. Funny and deserved but slightly flawed seeing as I now need his help and can't get it at all.

I huff deciding to stick with what I have. I pick up some bread on the way out, pay, and then leave going back to my car. Feel a little defeated I can usually handle problems better. But I'm already stressed about this move so my brain is thinking properly.

When I get home I place the few food items I do have away in the cupboards. At least I have breakfast. Grabbing my phone I click on Uber eats.

"Ah Uber eats my lord and saviour!" I mutter to myself. Feeling relief to have the app.

I order myself some food and then go to sit on my couch and watch something on Netflix. I grab my laptop from the coffee table and start watching over my vlog that I had posted. Reading through some of the comments. They're all good. Everyone either excited I'm in Germany or intrigued that I'm over here for so long.

I thought it would be a good idea to have a reasoning for my sudden move to Germany. So I explained in my vlog that I'm on a long holiday to explore the country and that I also have a few business deals over here. Not all lies. I have received many dms now I'm over here from brands to participate in brands deals.

Already Jude's name has polluted my Instagram and YouTube. His fans work fast. Anytime there's a girl in the picture rumoured girlfriend or not they find her and start asking questions.

I haven't responded to any of them but it's good that there's a buzz being created. It'll make this fake relationship start up smoother. There's already heavy speculation. A few journalists have already written about it. There's also speculation on tik tok. Everyone looking for clues in my old videos. It's funny actually.

Nothing new. My own fans have rumoured me to be dating someone before. Actually it happens once a month. I love seeing who they come up with next. It's hilarious.

Once I've finished watched my video and reading the comments I put my laptop back down, focusing on my tv to pick a film. I choose kiki's delivery service as it's a major comfort film for me and settle down.

INSTAGRAM

Bvbgoat22

LIKED BY HARMONY

LIKED BY HARMONY.S AND OTHERS

Bvbgoat22 the lad ❤️

View comments

Gioreyna the boy ❤️

username cuties!!

username Jude you're so fine babe

username he needs me he just don't know it yet

username baes

username omg harmony liked thisssss!!!
username defo something going on there
username okay? Who cares

username Jude harmony Simmons is in Germany have you seen her??
username just bc she's in Germany doesn't mean she's where he is???
username she's in Dortmund @username
username girl bffr he doesn't care

username I LOVE YOU TWO

username Gio too fine whew

username Jude such a cutie I can't 😩

username sorry but you're too fine

username 😍😍😍

username you two should date @harmony.s
username you lot are so insane
username bruh.
username I agree they should
username you guys need to touch grass.

— harmony and Jude are
both 19 by the way.