007.

CHAPTER SEVEN
FEELS LIKE A PRISON SENTENCE.

INSTAGRAM

Harmoniesss

LIKED BY MASONMOUNT AND OTHERS

Harmoniesss new vlog out tmrw. Apartment tour included x

View comments

username YESSSS so excited

username your apartment already looks so great bestie

username you're so pretty oh my

username wife fr <3

username oh I'm so excited for the vlog

username looking like a real German babe

username if you're dating Jude he is a lucky guy whew

username common Jude W

username my wifey

username hang out with me PLS

username can we be besties??
Harmoniesss yas!!

username you just always slay
username honestly her new apartment is a big slay.

username how comes you moved to Germany???
Harmoniesss everything will be revealed in my vlog 💕

— HARMONY —

"IT LOOKS GOOD THOUGH." Aaliyah says looking around at my apartment. We're both sitting on the couch opposite each other, a glass of wine each in our hands.

"Yeah I tried to make it look and feel as homely as possible. I am gonna be here for two months after all." I sigh. Really wishing I didn't get myself into this mess now. I'd give anything to go home.

It would of been a better situation if the man I'm having to fake date was nice. The fact that I'm doing all of this for an asshole who has no regard for my feelings is what really makes this all the more difficult.

"It'll be over before you know it!" Aaliyah says supportively placing her hand on top of mine.

I groan throwing my head back on the couch. "Honestly this whole contract feels like a prison sentence."

Aaliyah laughs. "Come on it can't be that bad."

"Oh it is. All we've done is argue so far and we haven't even started this stupid thing. The only thing we've agreed on is the rules of the agreement." I tell.

"Oooh do tell. What are these juicy little rules? No loud sex? Passionate kisses are for certain days?" Aaliyah teasingly wiggles her eyebrows.

"Don't make me sick." I glare at her.

"The first rule he made was that I'm not allowed to contact him outside of the agreement. He clarified that we aren't friends and that he doesn't care about me. I'm not allowed to even go to him for help." I take a gulp of my wine.

"Damn." Aaliyah pulls her head back in surprise.

"Yep." I nod my head

"Second rule?" She asks, crossing her legs and shifting a little so she's more comfortable on the couch.

"I came up with it." I grin proudly

"He's not allowed to touch me outside of the contract."

"You're so boring." Aaliyah groans.

"If I was fake dating a man with a face like Jude's I'd never ever have a no contact rule." She laughs rubbing her eye a little before drinking some more wine.

"And that is why you are you and I am me." I shrug with a small laugh.

"What's the third rule? Guessing it's something super boring to suck out any potential fun you two may of had in this fake arrangement" Aaliyah rolls her eyes.

"He made it up. It was that we don't catch feelings." I start to laugh again as much as I did when Jude first told me the rule. It's a silly one because it's rather obvious and it's not something that's ever going to happen. Ever.

"Mhm." Aaliyah smirked

"What?" I question her. Giving her a side eye because she's thinking something and I want to know.

"Nothing." She shrugs nonchalantly.

"Tell me!" I demand

"I just think that the rules....interesting. Wouldn't it be funny if the complete opposite happened." She asks

"No. Not really." I flash her a look of disgust.

"Who knows Harms. You may end up falling for him." Aaliyah grins.

"Please don't ever say that again. I feel the vomit coming up my throat." I hold my throat and my stomach. Generally feeling sick.

"Dramatic." She laughs nudging me.

I roll my eyes and laugh too. Nudging her back playfully.

— really hope you guys like
the story so far!!