033.

CHAPTER THIRTY THREE
❝I LIKE IT. ALOT.❞

— HARMONY—

WE'RE AT the bar that we all decided to go to after bowling. Chloe and I are sat in the little booth while the boys are grabbing the drinks. The usual order of things.

"You two seem close." Chloe suddenly says over the loud music.

"Who?" I ask

"You and Jude." She replies

"Yeah, we're okay." I say. Not really a good response more of panicked one because I'm for some reason trying to downplay our closeness.

"That's more than okay. You two actually seem like the real deal. It wasn't like that before. Before you were awkward. Now, you two just seem to fit together." Chloe reveals.

I shrug.

"Yeah well, I don't hate him anymore." I look over to him, trying to stop myself from smiling. He looks so good. How can one man be this attractive all the time. It needs to be studied I think.

Chloe smirks at me as my eyes return to her.

"Mhm hmm. I can see that." She grins

I roll my eyes with a smile. "Shut up."

Thankfully the boys return at the right time to stop me having to answer any more of Chloe's questions. I don't know what would happen if I had to. I'd be in absolute shit.

Jude hands me my drink, same one as last time. Our hands touch and for some reason I feel my heart slightly race.

He sits down beside me and the four of us get into conversation, while consuming all of our drinks. Jude already agreed to drive home so I can drink as much as I want and seeing as Chloe keeps going over to the bar to order more drinks I assume Gio's the one driving.

"I wanna dance!" Chloe blurts out. Alcohol has definitely hit her. I'm not even one to talk I'm already feeling tipsy and the vision is slightly blurring.

"Let's go." Gio smiles happily as he stands up and pulls Chloe up with him.

I smile at the pair as they go to the dance floor where others are dancing. It's cute. They're cute.

"You don't wanna dance, Harmony Simmons?" Jude questions me as he leans back.

"Are you asking me to dance, Jude Bellingham?" I smirk at him.

"Maybe." He grins

"Yes or no." I challenge playfully.

"Yes." His eye contact sharp

"Okay then. Let's go." I stand. He does the same and then he places his hand on my lower back as we walk towards the dance floor. My whole body tingles feeling his hand. I really don't know why.

Chloe and Gio wave at us as we join them. We both smile back. They look so happy and in love. Something I hope I can have one day.