22

tw! cursing, kissing, mentions of adult themes

december 29th, 2022

dal let out a large breath, putting his head on wooseok's shoulder. in around 7 hours he would finally be home in his bed without having to worry about traveling. wooseok happily clung onto his friend, scrolling through the downloaded shows on dal's laptop.

"i'm so tired." dal said, wooseok selecting business proposal for them to rewatch. "for real. i can't wait to go into my house and sit on my bed." the three had woken up at bright and early 6am to make it to the airport to catch their flight back home.

"i can't wait to go home and kiss my girlfriend." eunjoo sighed, dal hitting her head. "not everyone is in a happy relationship noona." wooseok frowned, dal stifling a laugh. "of course wooseok. i'll set you up with a nice guy."

wooseok cheered, the plane moving slowly. "i'll get you a boyfriend dal." wooseok said, dal nodding. "thank you but i'm okay." "wow. i'll cry." "don't cry twink! who am i supposed to ask to hold when i'm tired?" "your pillow you twat."

the trio laughed, glancing at the laptop as the plane took off, watching the show happily.

☆☆☆

blinking, dal looked up, the plane finally landed at incheon airport. "oh we're home." he muttered, standing up to grab his suitcase and follow wooseok ask.

as he entered customs, dal went to the kiosk, scanning his passport. he felt a ringing in his pocket, dal accepting the call. "hello?" "dal!" "oh hey angel. what's up?" mingyu laughed, dal smiling as he got into line.

"i'm finally home!" dal chuckled, flagging a taxi as he exited. "that's good angel." "can i come over?" thinking, dal entered the car, telling the taxi driver his address. "of course! i'm going to be home soon angel, alright?" "yay! i love you." "i love you too."

hanging up, dal sighed, looking out the window. he was finally home. "was that your girlfriend?" the taxi driver asked, dal chuckling. "yeah it's my partner. i just got back from a work trip." "that's nice."

i'm gay you're gay we're all gay

hot twink

@dal for u babes😘

@dal for u babes😘

mwua mwua gay
i-

i have a fat ass
wooseok wtf

hot twink
don't want u having any babies😘
ik ur probably hitting the club tonight

i have a fat ass
wooseok i'm not going to fuck anyone
tonight

hot twink
oh that's disappointing
i thought u were gonna come over🥲

i have a fat ass
ihy

hot twink
😭

mwua mwua gay
sometimes i can't tell if u
actually fuck or ur just horny

hot twink
actually fuck

i have a fat ass
just horny
anyways im home so i'm leaving

mwua mwua gay
byebye!!

hot twink
goodbye and remember
keep it in your pants!

i have a fat ass
LEE WOOSEOK SHUT YOUR
FUCKING MOUTH

hot twink
jeez
no wonder he's single

☆☆☆

dal sighed, sitting on his couch as he waited for mingyu to come over. the doorbell rang, dal standing up and running toward the closed door, hugging mingyu tightly. "i love you!" dal smiled, happy to be in mingyu's presence. "aw this is unexpected. hi baby." "say it back." he pouted, mingyu confused. "what?" "say you love me back mingyu." mingyu laughed, taking them inside the apartment and closing the door.

"i love you dal." mingyu said, connecting their lips together. "i love hearing that." dal whispered, blush on his face. "i'm glad." "are you staying over?" dal asked, pointing at mingyu's bag, pecking his lips gently. "if you'll let me. i need to spend time with you."

dal cheered, running around the apartment, jumping on his couch. "what- what are you doing?" "my boyfriend is staying with me!" he yelled, jumping around happily. "i'm staying!" mingyu said, running to jump with him, the two falling down gently on the couch. "i'm tired." dal groaned, mingyu kissing dal's neck gently.

"we should take a bath." mingyu said, dal nodding. smiling, mingyu picked his boyfriend up, taking them both to the bathroom, filling the tub with water. he put some epsom salt in, dal sighing gently as he put his head in mingyu's lap.

"baby, the bath is ready." dal sat up, mingyu helping him take off his shirt. "go in. i'll join you in a second." mingyu quickly stripped, joining his boyfriend in the warm bath. dal sighed, mingyu rubbing circles on his stomach. "you're cute." mingyu said, kissing dal's ear gently. "ugh tell me something i don't know mingyu."

laughing, he kissed dal's lips, holding his hair gently. "i love you so much you goof." dal smiled, kissing mingyu back. "i love you too." the couple cuddled in the bath, relaxing as they sat close together. "want to get out?" mingyu asked, dal nodding as mingyu got out to grab a towel to wrap them in. "you're gorgeous." he said, gently rubbing dal's skin dry.

☆☆☆

dal smiled, cuddling mingyu close. mingyu grabbed his chin, connecting their lips gently. grabbing onto mingyu's hair, dal wrapped his legs onto mingyu's body, enjoying feeling the warmth of his boyfriend's body.

"ugh you're a god. you're so amazing love." mingyu laughed, kissing dal's neck. the two kissed, happily feeling their skin against each other.

as the night grew old, the house was home to the two prettiest people in the world.

words: 888
not edited

night<3

sun.