9

june 14th, 2022

groaning, dal turned over, hitting his phone off the bedside table. turning back over, dal tried to fall back asleep, the phone ringing loudly again. "i don't wanna wake up." he groaned, grabbing his device from the hardwood floor. "oh shit." getting out of his bed, dal went to his kitchen, grabbing the half empty box of cereal he bought on a whim and pouring it in a bowl. starting the coffee, he grabbed the milk container, pouring it into the bowl and then into the steaming mug.

the sun sleepily opened it's eyes, dal wincing at the bright light. grabbing a piece of paper, dal flipped his pen, making a list of things he had to do. "meet eunjoo and wooseok, make sure wooseok has his medicine, set up the small station, have all your belongings." looking up, he smiled, pulling out his phone to see his groupchat ringing uncontrollably.

lei HO MO?!?!?

twink
i think we need
to change my username

pretty gay flower
to what?
alcoholic twink?

ass kisser
PEBEJNRNDNRJF

twink
WHAT THE HELL

pretty gay flower
I FOUND YOU PASSED OUT

twink
and?
i got asked out by a hot guy

ass kisser
and how did that work out

twink
not well

pretty gay flower
aside from wooseok's
stupidness,
i'm gonna be at ur house in 30,
then dal's in 45 :/

twink
ugh i dont want to work
ITS 5AM WDYM I HAVE
TO GO WORK

ass kisser
it's a two day thing too TT
quitting this job rn

twink
fr im going to work at
chick fil a

pretty gay flower
they're homophobic

twink
idc they have some rlly
good food 😔
i have to overlook sometimes

ass kisser
i have to go finish getting ready :/
bye losers

twink
ill stick my cock in ur ass

pretty gay flower
wtf

ass kisser
i think i just turned straighter

twink
ew
anyways
bye

ass kisser
bye

turning his phone off with a look of disgust, dal stood up, running to his sink with the bowl. grabbing his mug of coffee, he happily sighed, setting it on his desk. getting a pair of jean shorts and a yellow tshirt, he grabbed a thin gold chain, dal changing out of his warm pajamas and into the cool clothes. putting on his nike socks, dal took another sip of his coffee, quickly looking around to pack his shoulder bag.

putting a portable charger and wallet in, dal packed his water bottle, applying a coat of lip balm before walking back into the kitchen and putting his mug away. setting his bag down, dal quickly went into his bathroom, brushing his teeth, grabbing his small bottle of concealer and applying it under his eyes.