19

tw! suggestive jokes
december 20th, 2022

my gyu<33

hey baby
9:27am

dalllll
9:45am

are you still sleeping?
9:57am

sleep well baby
kisses mwua
10:23am

gm :(

baby!
why the sad face?

m sleepy

sleep👹

nonono
i dont have the energy

okay baby :(
anyways!
do you want to have a date day?

omg yes i doooo

our first real date
as boyfies🤭🤭

😳😳
wow be careful with those
words sir

sir?

idk man it slipped out

'sorry i say shawty when
i'm nervous' energy

babe?!?!
breaking up with you rn

NO PLEASE
:(((

too late

:(((((

ugh ur too cute
ig ill still date u or wtv🙄

yay!
be at your apartment in
20?

okok

kisses mwua

mwua mwua

placing his phone down, dal smiled, his chest filled with warm feelings. begrudgingly getting up from his bed, he started brewing his coffee, pajamas pants and tank top clad to his body. the ac shook his body, dal crawling back into his bed.

closing his eyes, he missed the person putting in the code for his front door, walking into the house. "baby?" they said, entering dal's bedroom to see him half asleep. "gyu?" he asked, turning over to see his handsome boyfriend in a herschel sweatshirt and grey sweatpants. "good morning baby." he said, squatting down to brush his morning hair out of his face.

"cuddle." dal asked, mingyu chuckling before climbing up, holding dal tightly between his arms. "hi." "hi." the two giggled, mingyu leaving soft pecks on dal's face. "want me to make breakfast?" mingyu asked, dal nodding. "coffee's in the pot. should already have a mug." pecking dal's lips, mingyu smiled. "thank you for getting that baby. sleep and i'll wake you up when i'm done."

mingyu untangled their arms, leaving dal on the bed while he looked through the kitchen to throw some breakfast together. happily looking at his creation, mingyu brushed his hands off, opening the bedroom door. "good morning." mingyu said, dal's wide awake eyes meeting his. "i want a morning kiss before getting up." rolling his eyes, mingyu walked over, pecking dal's lips before picking him up bridal style.

sitting him down at the counter, mingyu rubbed his shoulders. "thank you." dal said, his breath turning into a sigh. "that feels really good." pecking the bare skin, mingyu sat next to him, hand resting on dal's thigh. "i'm glad baby." eating his breakfast, dal looked over, meeting his boyfriend's fond eyes. "hmm?" "just admiring you." "are you going to eat?" laughing, m/n's cheeks turned to blaze, mingyu holding m/n close.