5

april 13th, 2022

"you're going to be fine dal. don't worry. it's just a normal, boring meeting." dal repeated, putting in his earrings, sliding on his blazer. his phone buzzed, ignoring the sound as he looked around his room, chugging the last drips of coffee from his mug. the phone buzzed again, dal groaning as it fell onto the floor under his bed. "just what i need." reaching under the frame, he felt the plastic case, pulling it back and turning over. smiling, he unlocked his phone, opening the messages with mingyu

mingyu

dallllll

mingyuuuu

are u getting ready
for the meeting?

i was until u texted🙄

oh</3
byebye

NAUR COME BACK

hi

oh u lied

😁

i gotta get ready :(

alr, we can talk
when u get here!

okok
wooseoks gonna leave me</3
i gotta gooo

byebye<3

bye mingyu :)

turning off his phone, he groaned at the noise of his doorbell being run. "dal get out here!" "i'm coming!" he yelled, pulling on a blazer and walking to his front door. "come out!" "i'm here." dal deadpanned, wooseok smiling. "my baby!" he squealed, hugging tightly onto his waist. "i don't know him." he said, the elderly couple who lived next door judging them. "let go of me bitch." the two walked out of the door, dal fixing the strap of his bag on his shoulder, going into wooseok's car.

"let's go." he smiled, turning the car. "drinks and pastries are the back." "soccer mom?" "for you pookie." "never talk to me again." the two laughed again, wooseok pulling up to the company building. "that was fast." "i broke the law!" dal's face fell slack, wooseok getting out of the car. "i'm joking! the meeting room is really close to your house so its a quick drive."

dal sat in the car, wooseok waving. "come on, let's go." walking into the company, they scanned their ids, turning left toward the large meeting room. knocking, wooseok turned the doorknob, dal bowing as he entered and sat down next to eunjoo. "ahhh i'm panicking." he whispered, eunjoo grabbing his hand. "we'll be okay."

"good morning everyone! let's start this meeting, as everyone seems to be here. don't want to keep you long on your off day." seventeen's manager said, grabbing his clipboard. "it's officially major time to prep for the comeback! we have two days until the official music video drops." mingyu nodded, dal's mouth dropping open. "i didn't know it was that soon." he whispered, wooseok also in a state of shock. "i heard rumors but no confirmations."

"and next, we have plans for a world tour in the next months. we're still finalizing venues but for the most part it is set. we're also finalizing the comeback in july for face the sun repackage. any questions?" the room was silent, the manager nodding before continuing on. "finally, we have changes in the stylist staffing. unfortunately, our lovely dae, kyungmi, and hayoon have moved on from seventeen and are being replaced by dal, wooseok, and jangmi." "no fucking way." "i know wooseok."

"jangmi, you're chan's new stylist, wooseok, you're minghao's, and dal you're with mingyu. congratulations, and you're free to head home." the room clapped, dal cheering. standing up, mingyu walked over to him as they exited the meeting room. "congrats dal!" he said, rubbing his shoulder, butterflies floating in dal's stomach. "thank you!" "hey, i gotta get to practice. see you later?" dal nodded, waving as he made it to wooseok's car. "talking to mingyu i see. get in." rolling his eyes, he slipped into shotgun, eunjoo sitting in the back. "we should get dinner to celebrate."

dal cheered, wooseok navigating toward dal's house. "there's a jeju black pork place by my house. i'll pay?" "yes please ugh that sounds amazing." wooseok said, turning onto dal's street. "get out of my car bitch." flipping wooseok off, dal laughed as he entered his apartment building, running up to his floor.

☆☆☆

putting on a crop top, dal zipped up his dress pants, day6's not mine playing through his room. adjusting the top, he grabbed a necklace, slipping the cool metal on his neck as he grabbed his rings. "i shall look so attractive that even the pork will fall in love with me." he smiled, putting on a pair of earring, grabbing jacket.

pulling socks from his drawer, dal slid them on, spritzing his perfume february to april before grabbing his wallet and phone and bolting down the stairs. putting on his boots, dal checked out himself in the mirror, going back upstairs to grab a gold chain belt before becoming satisfied.

slipping in his earphones, dal smiled smiled as you were beautiful turned on, swaying to the beat as a text from wooseok came in stating his arrival. leaving his house, he locked the door, walking out to the front and greeting his well dressed friends, entering the car doors. the trio rolled away, dal pulling his headphones out.

'keep trying to forget, but you were beautiful'

☆☆☆

words: 839
not edited

ahhshd dal is finally mingyu's stylist
also give a warm welcome to jangmi our queen :(
anyways, im going to sleep