16

tw! makeout scene, hickeys, cursing, mentions of cheating

august 28th, 2022

dal rushed around the room, digging for mingyu's hoodie that he hand been lended. "where is it?" he panicked, digging through his bedsheets for the item of clothing. "i can't find it!" dal exclaimed, rubbing his hair. "are you okay?"

looking up from his bed, dal's face fell in horror, wooseok rubbing his wet hair. "dal?" "where did you get that?" dal asked, wooseok pointing to the black hoodie on his body. "your hoodie? i took it from the bed." sighing, dal rubbed his temple, holding his hand out. "hand it over wooseok." "why? you have another."

"i- i want to wear that one." groaning, wooseok pulled the hoodie off, throwing it at dal's face. "i'm getting the other one from your suitcase." smiling, dal put the item of clothing over his head, letting out a sigh. "when do we have to leave for the venue?" wooseok asked, snuggling under his blankets. "in like two hours."

wooseok nodded, dal turning over to type on his phone.

gyu<3

ugh.

what's wrong:(

tired :/
wooseok stole your hoodie

WHAT

i got it back :(

im not mad at you bby :(
kisses

kisses

your hoodie is comfy :(

ugh you're so cute
mwua

ill see you soon?
im going to nap :/

okay!
sleep well

i will

turning off his phone, dal grabbed his pillow, yawning before closing his eyes and drifting off to bed.

☆☆☆

looking around, dal ran toward the bathroom, someone grabbing his hand and pulling him inside. "what?" dal panicked, relaxing as he felt the familiar arms. "hi." mingyu smiled, dal resting on his chest. "hi mingyu." dal replied, kissing the crook of mingyu's neck. the sweat that laid on mingyu's face and hair was considerably drier but there was still patches of wet areas.

"you look gorgeous." dal said, playing with his boyfriend's hair. smiling, mingyu connected their lips, resting his hands on dal's hips. "i don't have a lot of time before i have to leave baby." he mumbled, dal grabbing the side of his face. "thats alright. i'm here with you." "in another bathroom."