21

december 28th, 2022

"finally this fucking tour is over." wooseok drunkenly said, his head falling on the bar. "i agree." dal said, swallowing the shot and slamming it down on the table. it was currently one am on the last concert day and the trio was getting wasted without any thought to it. "we're going to wake up with a massive hangover." eunjoo groaned, rubbing her temple.

dal looked up, nodding his head. "probably. i'll might stop drinking here because i know i'm going to get really sick." wooseok smiled, taking dal's refilled shot and drinking it. "i don't care. minghao is used to me being hungover." eunjoo frowned, pointing at wooseok. "yeah you really need to stop drinking that much." "but-" "wooseok." "no!" wooseok groaned, eunjoo pushing the glasses away, the man already extremely drunk.

"should we go?" dal asked, sliding his card to the working bartender. "definitely." eunjoo said, pulling wooseok up and walking out, dal receiving his card and catching up with his friends.

"we should go to a strip club!" "wooseok?" eunjoo asked, looking straight at him before bursting out laughing. "i agree!" dal said, running around. "it's two am! the night is young!" dal soon fell over, wooseok falling on top of him. "yeah maybe not."

☆☆☆

dal woke up in a cold sweat, white shirt and boxer the only thing on his body, hotel bedsheets thrown around him. looking over, he failed to see wooseok's body. the door opened, dal going in and out of consciousness. he felt someone wiping some sweat off his neck, brushing his knuckles.

"hello?" he asked, a blurry figure looking back at him. dal's head pounded, groaning lowly. "dal i'm here." "mingyu?" he asked confused, curling up to the person he thought was his boyfriend. "it's mingyu dal. you boyfriend." "mingyu," dal smiled, hugging mingyu tightly. "dal-" "why are you calling me dal?" dal pouted, mingyu rubbing his face. "what should i call you then?" "baby."

mingyu's face blushed brightly, kissing dal's ears. "well then," holding dal's body, mingyu kicked off his shoes. "baby, can i get your water and medicine?" "fine." dal groaned, mingyu grabbing a cup and walking to the bathroom to fill it up with water. going back to the boy, he took a pill from the foil, giving it to dal. he swallowed the pill, chasing it with water.

mingyu sat down next to him, cuddling dal closely. "baby, sleep for a bit." dal turned around, tunneling into mingyu's stomach. "night night." mingyu cooed, pressing multiple kisses to his forehead.

☆☆☆

mingyu woke up, dal running from his grip to the restroom, gagging noises filling the room. "baby?" he asked, running towards him, pushing back his hair. "how much did you drink?" mingyu asked, dal coughing and rubbing his mouth. "10 shots of vodka." he laughed, mingyu kissing dal's forehead.

"you shouldn't have done that." "i know!" dal cried, leaning into mingyu's chest, mingyu nervously hugging him back. "you're acting like we just started dating gyu." he laughed, mingyu hugging him tighter. "i don't want to hurt you." "you won't."

the two inched closer, mingyu looking down at dal's lips, grabbing his chin. "can i kiss you my love?" dal nodded, giggling. mingyu connected their lips, cringing slightly. "ewww." he said, dal laughing. "you brought that upon yourself." "brush your teeth or no kisses."

dal scrambled off the floor, quickly brushing his teeth and spitting. "i'm ready." dal said, sitting on mingyu's thighs, mingyu pulling him close. "hello." mingyu smiled, the two right up against each other. "hi baby."

grabbing mingyu's shirt, dal connected their lips gently, their mouths moving against each other slowly. it was warm and fuzzy, surprisingly romantic.

as romantic as kissing against a toilet could be.

dal moved to straddle mingyu, mingyu putting his hands up his shirt and rubbing dal's back softly. "this is surprisingly intimate." dal mumbled, mingyu kissing him again. "just kiss me please." mingyu groaned, holding dal's body in his arms.

chuckling, dal reconnected their lips, smiling as he felt mingyu's lips against him. dal soon pulled away, tucking his head in the crook of mingyu's neck. "i'm sleepy." "i'll take you to bed." mingyu smiled, picking his already asleep boyfriend and putting him in bed, kissing his head before exiting the room with a bright smile on his face.

☆☆☆

mingyu sighed, leaning back in his chair, taking a breather. dal stood up, wiping sweat off his face. "you're doing amazing mingyu. just 30 minutes until encore." mingyu nodded, watching dal reapply his makeup.

dal was certainly better than multiple hours before. for one, he was on his feet. "is your headache better?" "yeah. it went away after that second nap." smiling, dal pulled mingyu to the stylist, having him go through the quick change.

"bye!" mingyu silently waved, getting loaded on to prepare for the next set. dal smiled, sinking back and grinning, putting the towel down.

"he's so goddamn pretty." he said, touching his lips lightly, the memories of mingyu's arms around him easing his stomach.

words: 839
not edited

hello
finally the tour is over TT
we can now get into the pure fluff and semi angst of this book
shejjdjdjskal
goodbye
im sleeping

sun.