15

tw! mentions of suggestive content

august 20th, 2022

the fading afternoon light peeked through the crevices in the curtains, dal happily massaging wooseok's hair. flipping over, wooseok climbed dal's torso, head resting in his shoulder as he clung to his arm. "hi." wooseok softly whispered, the noises making vibrations against dal's collarbone. "hi seok." dal whispered, pecking wooseok's ear gently.

closing his eyes, dal enjoyed the warmth and pressure of wooseok's body on top of his. "you're so amazing." dal said, smiling at wooseok's sleeping figure, grabbing the plush duvet with his fingers. wooseok groaned, dal grabbing his phone and opening it.

gyu<3

gyuuuuuuuu

dalie :(
whats up?

hey.
ur not supposed respond

what? :(
do you not want me here

no thats not what i meann

:(((((

gyu :(

:(((((((((((((

kisses

:)

yay!!!

ugh i miss you sm
just want to kiss you so hard

oh?😳

wdym oh?

djdjdjdj

i just want to pin you up
against a wall and kiss you
until you forget about everything
i'd go on but i think you get
the picture

i-
what did i just read

soft p0rn.

mingyu.

dal.

anyways.
you're amazing, work hard
i'll see you soon

naur dont leave me :(

i am. work.
wooseok is sleeping on my chest
and i want to cuddle him

jealous
anyways byebye mwua

mwua mwua
sys!

sys<33

sighing, dal clicking the off button, snuggling into his friend. "dal?" wooseok groggily said, dal smiling. "i'm here wooseok." nodding, wooseok smiled, his stomach growling. "you hungry?" "yes." getting up, wooseok groaned, dal patting his head. "i'll get us some snacks. i'll be right back okay?" wooseok smiled brightly, dal pecking his hand before grabbing his wallet and room card before he walking outside.

entering the lobby, dal exited the doors, the hot houston sun beating down his neck. "how do people live here?" he said, already fanning his face as he found a nearby convenience store. the little ring of a bell followed him inside, dal quickly looking around.

grabbing a bag of chips and some random candy packages that he saw appealing. walking to the cashier, he smiled nervously, placing the items across the barrier. "that'll be 11.57." looking in his wallet, dal pulled out the large bill, handing it to them.