Your gonna scare them!

I sighed wobbling too the kitchen cabinet. Almost 9 months pregnant and my small legs can't hold up this thing on my stomach.

Well... Things.

Yep twins! Jonathan can't be happier he's walking around singing 'I'm gonna have two babies!' (Just imagine that in his voice it's scary) I laugh every time because he always adds a guitar solo at the end. These kids are going to be immature if they turn out like him... I grab some chocolate shoving a piece into my mouth. I wonder if Blaire is going to like chocolate... or Jason! (See I listen ^.^ you like the names?)

After all that fighting with Jonathan over the names we agreed if I was to have another kid we can name him or her Teddy. He's such a Weirdo.

I shove another piece of chocolate into my mouth walking to the TV turning on some video games. Even pregnant I can kick ass!

~•~•~•~

These people suck! I'm currently in first place laughing with Delirious who is sitting beside me. What a cutie! I shoot another guy turning around to shoot the other one! He's so dead I me- HOLY SHIT DID I JUST PISS MY PANTS! Ow.

Ow.

Ow.

Ow.

Ow. "Babe are you ok you look kind of pale!" My eyes shoot over to Delirious

"M-my water just broke!" I look down at the now moist couch pouting... I liked this couch.

"WHAT? I DONT KNOW WHATS GOING ON OH I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO! Teeeeddddyyyyy!" I laugh softly before yelping out in pain

"I'm calling an ambulance ok? Ok yea hold on I'll just be right back please don't die I love you! Ok ok they are answering.
YES? Heeellllooooo? Ok hi so... My wife is having contractions and we have twins and she's pregnant and she is going to have a baby and the baby might pop out soon so Ye- you understand? Well if you understand then send a freaking ambulance! What do you mean my address? Oh my address! 119 Francks Avenue! HURRY UP WOMAN SHE CAN DIE HERE LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION! I don't care if it is or isn't hurr- SHE HUNG UP ON ME!" He throws the phone down and turns to me. I sit there laughing and crying out in pain at the same time.

STOP KICKING DAMN BABY! Oh no I'm sorry I didn't mean that Blaire! You too Jason.

I jump slightly as the ambulance arrived and the paramedics come in to find me... This is scarier than I thought....

~•~•~•~

I scream out in pain as the doctors wheel me into one of the rooms.

"Give her something to help her she's obviously in pain!" Yes I'm in pain damn it holy crap! OH MY GOD SOMEONE SAVE ME THIS WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME! The doctor raises my legs up smiling softly.

"Grab my hand and squeeze if it hurts baby. I promise you will be ok." Jonathan sits beside me and I grab his hand smiling softly.

"This is gonna hurt sweety... Uh just push when I tell you too ok? Ok!" My breaths become ragged as I tense up slightly... Ohmeegad I'm dying.

"Push!" I push screaming out in pain. Squeezing Jonathan's hand slightly

"Again!" I push again. this is like taking a crap but 10000 times worse!

"Almost! I can see the head!" I push harder. HOLY CRAP I SWEAR IM GOING TO DIE! ITS LIKE YOUR SOUL IS BEING RIPPED APART GOD SAVE ME! I squeeze Jonathan's hand crying out in pain sobbing tears streaming down my face.

"Keep pushing you got this!" I push one more time screaming out as the nurse grabs the baby. Tears are streaming down my face and I'm panting letting my hand loosen from Jonathan's. The nurse hands me my now clean baby smiling softly.

"You did good." the nurse smiles softly. I kiss the little boys head.

"What's his name?" One of the nurses ask.

"Jason"

"Who's cutting the cord?"

I smile handing him to Delirious who has a smile from ear to ear. He kisses Jason making me smile even more. how cute it looks too see them together already! Jonathan cuts the cord and everyone cheers making me laugh softly.

I yell out in pain feeling more contractions.
"The second one is coming!" Another nurse yells and I shut my eyes my breaths becoming a little uneven.

"You know the drill Hun push" I push my whole body tensing up as I grip the sheets this time a little more used to it but still crying out as the nurses run around and Jonathan watches with the now crying baby.

"Cmon babe almost over!" Jonathan says as I let out one final push my body going limp as I breath heavily.

"Say hello to Blaire" Jonathan smiles as the nurse hands her to me.

"You should cut the cord this time" I smile after cutting it cradling her to me making her tears stop Jonathan gives Jason to the nurse who also tasked Blaire.

"We are just going to let them rest then bring them back to you."

"That's fine" I smile turning to Jonathan as the nurse walks away.

"Do you need anything?" He asks worriedly

"Some after would be great" he smiles getting up

"After all the water you just lost you could use some" he laughs handing me a bottle of water laughing even more when I roll my eyes.

I take a drink before closing the bottle and placing it on the table beside me.

"I told you everything would be ok. I promise as long as I'm with you if will always be."
I smile kissing his cheek softly as he leans in.

Maybe everything will be alright... He will be there to help me. Blaire and Jason will hopefully be amazing. nothing has gone wrong yet, why should it?

"Thank you so much, for everything. Always being there for me, I love you."

"I love you too (Y/N)"

~•~•~•~

Ok so I don't know if that was correct in any way. I have never been pregnant, watched someone give birth or any of that stuff. hopefully it was still good. ALMOST 5K READS!!!This is probably the last oneshot I may do one more if you want but I'm just running out of ideas. I'll make more books though :) Until next time maybe.

~Brooke