Just one night pt4

Final part I hope! I'm going to try a new writing style tell me if you like it... Or notice it

(Y/N) P.O.V

"Evan what the hell are you doing here?" I asked... He can't be the dad! I don't want him to be the dad Jonathan must be the father. I don't know why I love him so much I've only known him for about a week but I feel such a connection with him.

"Fuck you Evan" I mumble
"You will never be the father! Even if you are I don't want you being near the baby go find another woman!" I yell getting up running towards him but end up getting pulled back.

"Calm down" I hear Jonathan's soothing voice whispering in my ear. It's all going to be fine... right?

"Look (Y/N) I didn't mean what I said! I didn't mean to hurt you. If this baby is mine I think I should have a chance to meet it at the least! I'm not asking for you back I'm just asking for some tests to be done." Evan said softly looking around the room awkwardly before his eyes land on me.

"Come with me" the doctor says pulling him out of the room. I turn to Jonathan bursting into tears. Why am I crying? He rubs my back whispering soothing things, he's not mad at me right.

"I'm sorry, I thought you were the dad but now it's Evan!" I whispered softly.

"(Y/N)" I he mumbles softly
"I have to ask this but have you... Uh Wrestled with anyone else?" I shook my head sighing softly. "Good"

~~~

I the doctor came in Evan trailing behind him biting his lip slightly.

"It's mine" he mumbled softly. My eyes snapped up to meet his. I gulped nodding softly my eyes trailing to Jonathan softly, he was looking at the ground his jaw clenched.

"(Y/N) can I please have the opportunity to meet MY baby?" He says quite annoyed making me roll my eyes.

"You should have the chance so yes... but I don't want or need your help with anything!" I yelled and everybody looked at me shocked.... that's a shocker! Hahaha... I'm literally laughing at my own jokes in my head what is wrong with me?

"Can we go home?" I ask in a hushed tone looking down slightly. Jonathan nods getting up grabbing my hand as we walk out. He nods politely at Evan as he walks by before leading me to the car.

~~~

I walk in before Jonathan running upstairs to my room finally letting the tears fall, why am I even crying? He didn't leave me I should be happy... stupid hormones!

"(Y/N)" Jonathan says sighing softly pulling me up to his lap. "I love you so much, I haven't known you for a long time but i can feel it! I don't care who the baby is for I will stay with you forever don't you ever forget that. Why would I pass up the opportunity to see you with your huge stomach and swollen ankles trying to hug m-" he stops mid sentence bursting into laughter making me crack a small smile.

"Oh shut up... But I love you too."

~~~
It's not reallllllllllllllllllllllllly long but I tried! Tell me if you like it ^.^ also drop some ideas for the next part in the comment section. Vote for a hug :D just know Delirious loves ya!

~Brooke