Say I Do

Hello my dorks :D (I'm never saying that again it's really weird) we hit 400 reads!!
If you guys have any ideas that you would like in a one shot comment or message me it. READ ON PEOPLES

This is it

You thought pressing the blade into your skin once again watching more blood trickle down your arm staining the white tiles of your bathroom floor.

Suddenly the door slammed into the wall and your boyfriend walked. He looked down at you sadness filling his eyes.

He doesn't care about you he only cares for him

You heard a voice in the back of your head say reminding you of what you witnessed a while ago.

*Flashback*

You were outside Jonathan's house knocking on his door eagerly waiting for him to appear.

It was your 1 year anniversary and he had told you to meet him at his house for a big surprise.

After about five minutes of knocking and waiting patiently you started to get cold and worried about your boyfriend of course.

'Thank god I know where the spare key is' You thought as you pulled it from under his flower vase and unlocked the door.

"Babe where are you?" You called walking through the house. What you saw shocked you.

The lights were dimmed and there were candles lit all around the house making romantic lighting and he had a table set up for the two of you with (fav food) and some red wine. Not to mention the beautiful (fav flowers) decorated around the table. He also had his fireplace lit to keep the room warm.

"John this isn't funny!" You yelled after walking around the whole house the only room left is his.

'Why didn't I go in here first?' You thought to yourself

You turned the door knob cautiously slowly opening the door and what you saw in front of you was like a dream.

'More like nightmare' you thought

Evan (VanossGaming) was on top of Delirious making out with him.

You gasped your hand flying up to cover your mouth. Obviously hearing you Delirious' head turned to look at you guilt flashing in his eyes making Evan smirk.

You ran out not looking behind you tears threatening to spill from your eyes.

"Wait let me explain!" You heard John yell from behind you. The pain in his voice made you want to turn around and hug him tell him your not mad but you wouldn't mean it no matter how much you would want to.

Instead you ran

You ran until you heard him stop to catch his breath by then you turned to your street and made it to your house running straight to the bathroom. You closed the door behind you making sure to lock it before going to your drawer and pulling out your old friend. You haven't used the razor ever since you met Jonathan.

Rolling up the lace of your dress you pressed the blade in to your skin the beads of blood like a drug to you.

*Flashback over*

"Babe stop" you heard Delirious say snapping you back to reality.

You were digging the blade deeper into your skin without noticing he reached and pulled the blade out carefully making you wince.

"Why?" You mumbled looking down at the puddle of blood.

His head snapped to look at you surprised.

"I didn't want to hurt you babe I love you" he said softly.

"Then why was Evan all over you eating your face off? It should of been me!" You yelled making him jump.

"You think I wanted to? He made me I would never do that to you I've been planning this night for so long. That big surprise I had, Ya well Evan knew and he threatened to tell you. He said he loved me but he supported us and he just wanted one kiss just one kiss I promise" Delirious explained.

"The surprise must be important if it meant cheating on me" you hissed glaring daggers at him.

"I think it is" Delirious said getting up and kneeling in front of you pulling out a little velvet box and opening it to reveal a beautiful ring.

The ring was a white gold eternity halo ring with jewels decorated to hold the diamond perfectly. Encrusted in the band was 'Today Tommarow Always We Are Delirious'.

" (Y/N) I love you I've always loved you and just loved you. Tonight was supposed to be special we were supposed to have dinner, maybe have a walk I don't know. But I do know it wasn't supposed to be like this." He grabbed my hand and tears were brimming in my eyes.

"Will you marry me?" Delirious asked with hopeful eyes

"You better say no"