Just one night?

"What the hell" you mumbled under your breath.

You looked around the room with a pounding headache, the light not helping.

You bolt into the bathroom with feeling of your stomach churning. You barely make it to the toilet before your dinner made an appearance.

"Are you ok?" A deep voice murmured behind you.

You turn your head to see who it is, only catching a small glimpse before you throw up again.

A huge hand lands on your shoulder startling you. Slowly it runs soothing circles on your back calming you down. You get up flushing the toilet.

"What happened?" You mumbled as you turned the tap on and washed your mouth out.

"You don't remember?" the man asked from behind you. You shook your head and turned to look at him.

He was tall with brown hair and striking blue eyes, he had a blue hoodie and some normal jeans on with a smirk plastered across his face.

"All I remember is you screaming my name and begging for more" he chuckled.

'What? No no no no that's not possible! What would Evan think of me' You thought guiltily

"What's wrong babe? Want round two?" The man smirked looking down at you.

You just noticed that you were only in your undergarments.

"Asshole" you mumbled as your cheeks heated up and you ran past him. You looked around the room taking a closer look trying to find your clothes.

There was a huge 4 poster bed in the centre with two bedside tables. It also had a desk and chair near a balcony. There was a flatscreen tv on the wall across from the bed and chest sitting in front of the bed.

On the chest layed your dark wash jeans and pink blouse. I ran towards them and pulled on the clothes as fast as possible.

As you were pulling the jeans up you heard the man chuckling behind you.

"You didn't tell me your name sweetheart. I'm Jonathan by the way" he beamed

"I'm (Y/N)" you mumbled hoping that was the end of the conversation. Thankfully he stopped talking.

"Where's my phone" you asked trying not to make eye contact with 'Jonathan'

"It's right here" he said pulling it out of his pocket and handing it to you.

'Why the hell did he have my phone?' you wondered

'He better not ha-'

"I didn't look through your phone" Jonathan said like he read your mind.

"I just gave you my number" he smiled softly.

"Great!" You replied sarcastically. He frowned looking away from you.

'Why is he sad? He doesn't actually care right?' You wondered. Your eyebrows knit together in confusion.

"Well I'm going to go..." You said after a few moments of silence. He didn't reply so you took that as your cue to leave.

~~~

After parking infront of Evans house your phone started ringing playing your favourite song 'Delirious outta my mind'.

"Hello?" You said answering the phone.

"Babe where are you?" You heard Evans worried voice

"Outside" you said a small smile on your face.

You looked over at the house and saw his figure at the window staring at you making you chuckle. He waves to you a goofy grin settled on his face.

You run out of the car making sure to lock the door. Evan was at the door arms wide open by the time you made it there. He pulled you into an embrace whispering softly into your ear.

~~~

"Where were you I was worried sick" Evan exclaimed sitting on the couch beside you.

"I told you I was going to the club" you whispered seductively straddling his lap.

"Where'd you sleep then" Evan murmured slowly moving his lips closer towards yours.

"I was just in a hotel" you whispered hotly

"Whe-" Evan started but you cut him off with a steamy kiss he didn't hesitate to kiss back. Slowly his hand inched up your shirt tracing the lace of your bra.

Suddenly your phone rang startling the both of you. 'Fuck' you heard Evan mumble as you looked at your phone.

The caller ID said 'Delirious'. Evan looked over your shoulder trying to see who it was.

"Who the fuck is Delirious?" He asked a hint of anger in his voice. You shrugged and answered putting it on speaker.

"Hello" a voice said cheerfully on the other line. This wasn't any voice though it sounded familiar.

"Who is this?" Evan asked the caller moving you on his lap so he had a clearer view.

"Oh wrong number I'm looking for (Y/N)?" The man said confused.

"That's me!" You said joining in.

"Oh hey it's Jonathan I was just wondering if you wanted to come over for some... Fun?" That made your eyes wide and you could hear Evans angry huffs on your neck.

'Crap what the hell will Evan think now?' You wondered a scared look crossing over your features.

"Maybe you should come over so we can talk this over" Evan cheerfully yelled looking you straight in the eyes. You looked away guiltily but snapped back when you heard a quiet "sure" from Jonathan.

"Great!"

~~~

Evan, Jonathan and you were sitting on the couch you squeezed in the middle between them.

"So you care to tell me what happened?" Evan asked

"We had sex." Jonathan said getting straight to the point you looked at him your eyes wide with shock.

"What did I say something wrong?" He asked confused

"No you didn't now please tell me why did you cheat on me (Y/N)?" Evan asked angrily

"I didn't mean too!" You yelled looking at him apologetically.

"You didn't like it?" Jonathan asked sadly.

"I didn't mean that" you said your head snapping towards him.
"So you liked it?" Evan asked, you shook your head.

"Than what the hell do you mean?" Jonathan asked

"I liked it bu- no I didn't I mean I ju-" you began but you got cut of by Evan shouting at you.

"That's enough with your freaking lies! Who the hell is it going to be? Me or him!"

~~~
Hello! I hope you guys liked it!!! We hit 1k :D!!! Like comment and all that nice stuff it always makes my day!!
Thank you for all the support

Mr-Lunar
parisatnight
Delirious_BabyCx
You guys always make me smile ^.^

~Brooke