Best in San Andreas

Y/G means your gender (Girl,Boy Monkey,Unicorn...)

"RUN!" You yelled to your friends before pulling the trigger and blowing them all up. You heard a chorus of screams making you burst into hysterics.

"Put your Y/G on a leash Delirious she's CRAZY" Basically yelled after your sniped him making you giggle.

"It's not fair" An angry Vanoss mumbled

"Your just jealous of me" you smirked driving around driving into an alley way and found Delirious with a slut on his lap.

"Why it's a free country plus, it's funny when you guys get ma-" You cut him off shooting the girl on his lap.

"WHAT THE HELL Y/N" he yelled making you frown.

Why does he care so much it's just a game and I could give him better... Right?

You thought for a minute only to be brought back to reality when your car explodes.

That's just great...

"MY CAR!" You yelled angrily making your friends laugh

"It's ok babe I'll buy you a new one" Basically said chuckling.

"You worry about your own Y/G Basically" Delirious growled jokingly.

Vanoss pulled up in front of your character in Basically's car. You hopped in trying to hold in your laughter since your boyfriend and Basically were arguing over the car.

"Give me the freaking car Delirious I'm not in the mood" Basically demanded as you and Vanoss drove closer to them both.

"It wasn't me leave me alone!" Your boyfriend yelled when Basically shot him.

"PAYBACK!" You yelled running him over.

"GOTCHA BITCH" Vanoss added chuckling. You shot Vanoss smirking when he started yelling a nice choice of words at you.

"Jump in Delirious" you mumbled into your mic when he ran past you. Delirious jumped in and took the wheel.

"DRIVE!" You screamed to Delirious seeing Vanoss driving behind you.

Delirious drove into everything letting Vanoss slowly catch up.

"Drive straight!" You yelled probably scaring Delirious because the car jerked to the side.

Suddenly your car exploded making you mumble curses under your breath.

Basically and Vanoss were bragging and Delirious was silent.

"You suck Delirious" you joked

"You choke"

"You swallow"

"That's why you love me" a voice said behind you making you jump.

You turned around and your face was inches away from your lovers. He walked away chuckling and put his headset back on.

"We gotta go guys I have something to do if you know what I mean" Delirious said winking at you.

Your heard Vanoss and basically laugh a blush burning your cheeks.

"What can I say Y/N is the best in s-" Delirious started but you whipped your shoe and hit him square in the forehead.

"Did you just throw your shoe at me?"

Man that sucked!! I'm sorry I didn't know what to write :( I have writers block and I want to cry 😅 YAY 😭