Chapter Fifteen

AFTER FEW MINUTES
Liam walked around the beach when suddenly he got a text message from his manager saying:

🧔: "Liam, good news!!! You have to go back to London because you guys are gonna have a brand new album this week and I want you to come back here"

Liam looked so surprised and hurt. He couldn't leave Donna again because he promised her that he will never leave her again and she also told him that if he leave her again, she would never forgive him for that. But he had to. He had to go back because he knows something bad happened if they won't go back. Liam saw Donna sitting beside Isa and Paul on the branch along with the boys and he smiled wiping his tears and he went to them as he sat down with Donna and wrapped his arms around her shoulder and gave her a big kiss on her forehead and Donna smiled at him and Nick said as he smiled and grabbed the guitar "We should play a song, guys" and everyone agreed and Zed replied "Okay, so what song should we play tonight?" and Hardin replied as he smiled "I think Liam's song for his new girlfriend" and Liam smiled as he looked at Donna, who's smiling at him and Liam nodded as he looked at the boys and Nick started playing guitar as Liam started singing a song called "Truly Madly Deeply" and Donna covered her mouth as she looked so surprised and tears of joy started to fall and then the lads sang along with Liam❤️😍.

Next day
Liam took a deep breath as he kissed Donna on her forehead and he went on his way to the door but he stopped. He stopped because he really couldn't leave her again but he had to. He had to, because he was doing this to protect Donna from the management and also his rude fans and he knew that this is the only way to protect the love of his life. He knew he promised her that he would never ever leave her again but he had to do it for good.. Liam took a very deep breath as he whispered "I'm sorry, love" and he went back to her as he gave her one last kiss on the forehead and he left💔.

One Hour Later
Donna woke up as she looked around for Liam and said as she sat up "Liam?" and then there's no answer so she got off the bed and she went outside to look for Liam.