Chapter Five

NEXT DAY IN THE MORNING
Donna went to the kitchen to make breakfast and then she saw Liam making breakfast as she smiled to herself thinking 💭"He always did this for me when my dad's not home. Is he trying to bring me back? You know I'm not ready"💭 and then Liam turned around as he saw Donna smiling and said as he smiled "Good morning, I made your favorite"  and Donna  just looked at him as she sat down on the kitchen chair and Liam smiled realizing that she watched him all the time as he put the foods on the table including Donna's favorite juice 🍓strawberry🍓 and he sat down beside her and replied "Oh your dad's on his duty now so we're only two here" and Donna nodded as she looked at the foods and Liam replied as he smiled "Let's eat" and Donna tried to reach the pancakes with strawberries but Liam replied as he stood up "I can do it, don't worry" and he reached it for her as he placed the pancakes on Donna's plate and Donna replied "Thanks" and he sat back down as he smiled and they started to eat. Liam would do anything to make Donna forgive him❤️.

After few minutes
Donna got ready for work as she wore a purple T shirt and a blue jean and she braided her hair then one minute later, Liam walked out of the bathroom shirtless with a blue jeans and Donna turned around as she saw Liam and she looked so surprised at him, I mean his abs and Liam saw her as he smiled and said "Oh hi, sorry I didn't see you there" and Donna replied still suprised "It's... Okay... I was... just about... about to leave" and she grabbed her purse and phone and she was about to leave but Liam stopped her by asking "Hey, wait!! Can I go with you?" and Donna said  nervously "Uh... Sure... No... Problem.. Hehehe" and she smiled as she left and Liam chuckled as he smiled.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER ❤️
Liam and Donna arrived in the coffee shop and Isabella said happily as she smiled "Good morning, my beautiful bestie. Who's this cute guy? " and Donna replied as she faked her smile "Oh this is Liam" and Liam replied as he smiled "Hi" and Isabella realized that he's the one Donna talked about. Isabella asked as she smiled "You mean your childhood best friend? The one you had a cru.." and then Donna covered Isabella's mouth to shut her up and Liam looked confused as he asked smiling "What?" and Donna replied as she smiled fakely "Nothing. She asked if you want to work here, right?" and Isabella nodded as she smiled and Liam replied as he smiled big  "Sure, I would love to work with you girls " and Donna replied "Great!!! You can start now."  and Liam smiled and Donna let Isa go as she said smiling "Let's go" and then they started to work together.

Liam started mopping around the coffee shop, threw the trash and helped the girls making coffees and served them to the customers as Donna was there to help him.

Then after 5 minutes, Sebastian came inside as he saw a new good looking guy in a dark blue sleeve shirt and he went to Isabella, who's talking to Paul  and asked "Hey Isa, can I ask you something?" and Isabella said as she smiled "Sure, what's up, Seb? " and Sebastian asked as he looked at Liam and Donna, who were smiling at each other while serving foods to the customers "Who's that guy?" and Isabella said as she smiled big "Oh that's Liam, Donna's childhood best friend. They're so cute together" and Sebastian replied as he felt jealous "Oh well..." and Isabella asked as she looked at him smiling "Why? Are you jealous?" and Sebastian replied as he looked nervous "What? No!! Why would I be?" and Isabella replied as she smiled "You're lying, Seb. I know you. You are in love with Donna" and Paul said as he smiled "Yeah, she's right. We can see it in your eyes, bro " and Sebastian just rolled his eyes at them as he replied "Whatever" and he went to the bathroom to get changed to his uniform and then Paul and Isa started giggling and laughing.