Chapter Seven

☀️NEXT DAY☀️
Donna went in front of Liam's bed as she tried not to make noise cause he was still sleeping and she slowly put her sparkle purple speaker on the table as she played a very loud music and then Liam quickly woke up as he started screaming and Donna laughed at him as she said giggling "Good morning" and Liam replied as he looked at her "Donna!! You scared me" and Donna replied still giggling as she smiled "Sorry. Here" and she gave him a card as Liam looked so confused and asked her "What's this?" and Donna said as she smiled "Read it" and Liam replied as he read the card "Make breakfasts?" and he looked up at her smiling and replied "So you want me to make you breakfast?" and Donna replied as she smiled back "Yes, if you want me to forgive you, then you need to do whatever I want" and Liam replied as he chuckled "Okay game on" and Donna replied as she smiled "Come on, get out of bed" and Liam got out of bed and they went to the kitchen.

(Listen to the song called HOW YOU GET THE GIRL BY TAYLOR SWIFT💋)

Meanwhile
Liam started to cook bacons, hotdogs with cheese and eggs including coffee for his best friend and also himself while Donna sat down on the counter watching him. 5 minutes later, Liam walked into the dinning room as he put the foods on the table and then he said smiling "Donna, breakfast is ready" and Donna came as she smiled and sat down as she replied "Wow you did a good job" and Liam replied as he smiled "Thanks" and Donna replied as she smiled back "Let's eat now" and Liam sat down beside her and then they started to eat.

After 30 minutes
Liam washed dishes and then he put the plates and spoons into the cabinet and Donna went to him as she asked smiling "Hey, are you done?" and Liam said smiling back "Yes, ma'am I'm all done. What's next?" and Donna pulled out the next card as she gave it to him and then Liam looked down at the card and read it aloud saying "Clean up the house?" and Liam looked confused at her as he raised his eyebrow and Donna laughed as she replied smiling "Do it, bestie" and Liam replied as he smiled back "Alright fine" and he went to find the broom and he started to clean up the whole house with Donna's help.

🤎1: 30 PM🤎
Liam sat down on the couch looking exhausted and tired and Donna came holding a tray as she sat down beside him and asked "Are you okay?" and Liam said smiling "Yes I'm fine" and Donna replied as  she put the tray on the table and smiled at him "I made some snacks" and Liam smiled big as he saw some cookies and cupcakes and a strawberry juice and asked in a suprise voice "You made this?" and Donna replied as she nodded smiling "Yeah." and Liam asked as he started eating "Since when?" and Donna said in a very sad voice "Since the day you left" and Liam replied as he looked down sad "I'm so sorry, I didn't know....." and Donna replied "It's okay I understand, Liam. I'm glad you're back now and I've missed you" and she put her head on his shoulder as she took a deep breath and Liam replied as he smiled and put his head on top of hers and put his arm around her shoulder "I've missed you too, Donna. I promise I'll never leave you like that again, okay? I will always be here for you" and Donna nodded as she smiled.