Chapter Eleven

NEXT DAY🌅
Donna went downstairs as she smiled and then she heard laughing and talking from the kitchen so she went to the kitchen and saw Liam and Chris sitting on the chairs laughing and she smiled happily watching them as she said "Hey guys, good morning" and the guys replied as they smiled looking at her "Good morning" and Donna asked smiling "What are you guys talking about?" and Chris said smiling back "We're just talking about something funny, pumpkin" and Liam replied as he smiled at her "Yeah he's right" and Donna replied smiling as she went to Liam and gave him a peck on his cheek "Okay" and Liam smiled as Chris replied smiling "Aww you kids are so cute together. You reminded me of me and your mom when we were just teenagers" and Donna looked so surprised knowing that her dad knew about them now as she asked him "How do you know, dad?" and Chris replied as he smiled "Yesterday, he went to my office and asked for my permissions to date you because he told me how much he really loved you since you were just kids so I say yes because I can see that he really loves you, sweet princess" and Donna smiled as she replied "Aww thank you, dad" and Chris replied "You're welcome, sweetie" and Liam replied as he smiled "And Chris, thank you for giving me the permission to date Donna. It really means a lot to me" and Chris replied "You're very welcome, Liam but promise me you're gonna take a good care of her, okay?" and Liam replied as he smiled "I promise, Chris" and he kissed Donna's forehead smiling and Donna smiled to herself😊😊😊❤️❤️❤️.

After few hours
Liam and Donna went to the coffee shop as they smiled entering inside and Isabella saw them holding hands as she smiled and said "Finally my best friend has a boyfriend" and Donna smiled happily as she replied "Yep I'm happy to have Liam" and Liam replied as he smiled "I'm happy to have her too" and he kissed her forehead then Sebastian came out of the kitchen as he saw them together and Donna saw him as she smiled and said waving at him "Hi Seb " and Sebastian replied  as he smiled fakely "Hi" and Liam waved at him as he said smiling "Hi bro" and Sebastian replied as he gave him a look "Hi" and then he went inside the kitchen and Isabella said as she looked confused "That's weird. He just left" and Donna replied as she smiled sadly "Yeah" and Isabella asked as she smiled "So what would you like to order, Liam?" and Liam said as he smiled "I would like to try my girlfriend's special latte coffee, please?" and Isa smiled as she giggled and then Donna replied as she smiled big "Alright Mr. Wayne, I'll be right back" and she went to the counter and made a latte coffee for her boyfriend❤️.

After few hours .
Liam took Donna to a beautiful private garden which was full of lavender flowers💜 and Donna said as she smiled "This is so  beautiful, Li" and Liam replied as he smiled "I'm glad you liked it."  and Donna replied as she smiled "Like? No, I love it. It's full of purple and you know purple is our favorite color of all time" and Liam replied as he smiled "Yeah... Come on let's sit down and enjoy the view" and Donna smiled as she sat down with him and then Liam looked at her with love and passion for her and he decided to write her a song so he got his notebook and pen out and he made sure that Donna was not looking then started writing a song for Donna while looking at her💜❤️ and gave her a kiss on her forehead.