Chapter Two

After 30 minutes
Donna walked into the coffee shop as she saw Isabella flirting with her boyfriend Paul and smiled shaking her head and Sebastian came up to her as he said smiling and gave her a cup of creamy coffee "Hey princess, good morning." and Donna smiled taking the cup as she replied "Good morning, Seb. Thank you" and Sebastian replied in a sweet way "You're welcome" and Donna asked looking at Isabella who had already kissed her boyfriend "Seb, how long did she flirt with Paul?" and Sebastian said as he smiled cheekly "Well, she's been flirting with him for 15 minutes" and Donna replied as she chuckled " They really love each other since they were 15 years old and.... I just don't want Isa to get hurt because her ex boyfriend is toxic. He always abused her because he got jealous easily." and Sebastian replied "Yeah you're right but if I were your boyfriend, I would never ever do anything terrible like that to hurt you if you give me a chance to love you" and Donna looked so surprised as she asked "What? What did you just say?" and Sebastian replied nervously as he looked at her "Oh uh... Nothing...I said if I were her ex boyfriend, I would never do anything to hurt her" and Donna replied as she smiled looking up at him "Oh right... Let's go to work" and she went to the kitchen as Sebastian said sighing to himself "Why did I say that? I almost got caught up by her. She almost found out that I like her... But I can't tell her because she' still  in love with her best friend" and he took a deep breath as he went back to work.

In London🇬🇧
Liam woke up as he sat up and he turned to his right side as he held the picture of him smiling and kissing Donna on the cheek and he took a deep breath as he said smiling sadly "I miss you, Donna. I'm so sorry I left you without saying goodbye and I hope you forgive me for everything I have done. I'll make it up to you, I promise" and he put the picture on the table then he grabbed his phone, went to Twitter and tweeted: 💋

"I'm going back to my hometown of Wolverhampton for three weeks with my best mates  because I'm gonna visit my long time childhood best friend who might not want to see me"

He got out of bed🛌  and went to the bathroom and got ready.

Back to Wolverhampton💋❤️
Donna happily gave cup of coffees☕☕ and desserts to the customers and then she went back to the counter as Isabella said smiling as she took a sip of her coffee "Hey sis, Paul invited us over to his house tomorrow" and Donna asked as she looked so confused "Why?" and Isa said smiling "It's his 21st birthday and he wants everyone to come" and Donna replied as she looked at her annoyed "Fine. But just for one time because I'm so busy, okay?" and Isa replied smiling big as she hugged Donna so tightly "Thank you! Thank you!! You're the best!!" and Donna smiled but then suddenly she heard Liam's name on the TV and she looked up at the TV as the reporter said smiling "1d member Liam Wayne has been tweeting this morning saying "I'm going back to my hometown of Wolverhampton for three weeks with my best mates because I'm gonna visit my long time childhood best friend who might not want to see me" and the big question is... Who is his best friend? Why doesn't she want to see him anymore?" and Donna turned off the TV immediately as she looked so surprised at what just happened and Isa screamed happily as she said doing a weird dance "Liam is coming back for her!!" and she pointed to Donna as she continued to dance and then Donna covered Isa's mouth as she smiled fakely at everyone and went to the kitchen with Isa.

After few minutes
Donna threw empty plates on the wall on the rooftop angrily listening to the song called "Hits Different" by Taylor Swift as Isa tried to calm her down but Donna was so angry at her ex best friend because he left her without saying goodbye.