Chapter Three

At night🌃
Donna got home as she went inside the house and said as she smiled "I'm home, dad!!" and Chris replied as he cooked dinner "I'm here, princess!!" and she smiled as she went to the kitchen and kissed Chris' cheek and asked "Dad, where's Sarah?" and Chris said "Oh uh... She's on a business trip to New York" and Donna replied as she went to the fridge looking for a juice "Okay she's always a busy girl and I'm always stuck being a manager at the coffee shop" and Chris replied smiling "It's okay, sweetie. Being a manager is always a good job but it's kind of stressful because you have to work overtime" and Donna smiled as she closed the fridge and replied looking at Chris "Yeah you're right, dad" and Chris replied "Oh and.... George (Liam's dad) called this afternoon and he asked me if Liam could be able to sleep here and I said yes" and Donna looked so annoyed as she groaned and replied "Dad why did you say yes? I don't want to see him anymore" and Chris replied as he chuckled "Why not? You kids used to be best friends since you guys were 5 and now you're not? Why, pumpkin?" and Donna replied as she looked mad "Because he left me without saying goodbye!! Okay?! He left me because he wants to chase his dreams and became a pop star so that's why he left!!!" and Chris replied looking so suprised "Princess I..... I know.. But you have to forgive him because he's your best friend" and Donna replied shaking her head "No, dad. I've had enough" and she ran upstairs straight to her bed as she slammed the door🚪 and then Chris sighed heavily as he continued to cook.

TWO HOURS LATER
Donna listened to the music while looking at the pictures of her with her friends on her laptop when suddenly she saw the pictures of her and Liam hugging and smiling at each other when they were both 10 years old and then tears fell down her cheek as she remembered that day when she and Liam were playing with the snow and she felt so cold that day so Liam gave her his jacket to warm her up. Donna opened her cabinet as she grabbed the jacket and hugged it tight and she took a deep breath as a tear started to fall as she said sadly "I'm sorry, Liam but I'm not ready yet to forgive you" and then she lay down on the bed hugging the jacket tightly as soon as she fell asleep😴.

Next day
Liam arrived in Wolverhampton with his best mates as he got in a black limo and he said "To the 35th street, please" and the driver replied as he nodded "Yes sir" and then he started driving and then the boys started talking about something funny except Liam, who was looking through the window and Lucas, the oldest member asked as he smiled "What do you think, Liam?" and Liam didn't answer because he was looking outside so Lucas hit him by a pen and Liam groaned in pain as he looked at Lucas and yelled "Why did you do that?!!" and Lucas said "You didn't listen" and Liam looked down sighing as he replied "Sorry. There's just something in my head" and Lucas replied as he smiled "Okay mate" and then everyone continued to talk except Liam.

Donna went downstairs holding her bag and said as she headed to the hallway "Dad, I'm going to work now!!" and Chris replied as he ran into the hallway holding a lunchbox "Pumpkin, wait!! Here's your breakfast and read the note first " and Donna nodded smiling and read the note saying "I'm sorry, Pumpkin :(. Can you forgive daddy?" and Donna smiled as she hugged Chris and Chris chuckled as he said "Now go to work, ma'am" and Donna replied as she smiled "Okay dad" and she gave Chris a kiss on the cheek and then she left☺️.