TWENTY-THREE

"You're so lucky you don't have to stay for family therapy," Olivia said to Sevyn as she watched her pack her bag

Ms. Grace had invited Sevyn to tag along with her, Spencer, and Dillon to Corey's cabin where she believed he'd been staying, Ms. Grace knew that Corey meant so much to her and Sevyn had told her about the Bakers family therapy session.

"Shout out to Ms. Grace but it's much needed for y'all, things need to be said and heard," Sevyn told her as she placed the last outfit in her duffel bag.

"Please stay," Olivia whined.

"No can do Livvy," Sevyn said before replying to Darnell's text saying that she was headed to Spencer's house.

"Look Liv I'm only a phone call away if I have service," Sevyn told her as she pulled her into a hug.

"Okay."

"I love you," Sevyn said as she separated from the hug and grabbed her bags.

"I love you too."

"And make sure you tell Jordan that it's not a waste of time and wear the cute pendant necklace," Sevyn said before heading downstairs.

"Good luck Uncle BB," Sevyn said to Billy as he stood in his office.

"Thanks, Superstar."

Leaving the Baker's house Sevyn headed to Spencer's house seeing that Darnell was there, Just as he was about to knock on the door it opened and Ms. Grace was standing there.

"Hey. Sorry."

"Darnell, Sevyn hey. Yeah, actually, just about to leave."

"I was hoping to catch you. If it's OK, um, could you give this to Corey for me? He hasn't been responding to my texts or calls." Darnell said as she tried to hand her the letter.

She looked to Spencer before saying, "You can give him that letter yourself. You're family to Corey. This is a family trip. You should come."

"Are... Are you sure?" Darnell asked but he was asking Spencer if it was okay.

"You heard her. Let's go find Corey." Spencer said making Sevyn as they left the house.

" Spencer said making Sevyn as they left the house