FOUR

"Hey, man, you know," Chris said pulling everyone's attention towards him

"Hey, man, you know," Chris said pulling everyone's attention towards him. "bro, Nas is trash."

With that statement generating different reactions from everyone at the table, Spencer, Sevyn, and Coop were the most vocal about that comment.

"Now, you're just trolling bro," Coop told him, while she briefly pointed at him.

As Chris waved her off, his eyes roamed to the people around him before shrugging his shoulders, "I mean, what he even be saying? He ain't saying nothing really deep."

"Alright, so who gets that number one spot then?" Spencer then questioned as he glanced at everyone at the table. "Biggie or Pac?"

"Biggie," Chris told him as Cam co-signed.

"Nah bro you buggin'. Biggie is nowhere near Pac." Sevyn told him.

"Thank you," Spencer said as they did their handshake, and turned his attention back towards Chris who leaned back in his chair. "You on the wrong coast, dawg."

"Dawg, straight up. Pac was an activist, a poet."

"And was still better than Biggie," Sevyn told him.

"He wasn't a better rapper," Cam said.

"Alright, who had the better flow?" Coop questioned.

"Rakim, hands down." Jordan said finally getting into the conversation.

"He was a lyrical genius crazy mic techniques, the original smooth flow. No one comes close to touching that Paid in Fill album." He told the group as he saw the looks he was receiving.

"Greatest of all time," Jordan said as he leaned back in his chair.

"What!?" Spencer questioned, with a smile on his face. "No, you didn't."

"Yo, what?" With Coop said as her eyes landed on Jordan impressed, she shook her head as she smacked Spencer's arm with the back of her hand. "Okay, baby face."

"Look at Carlton dropping knowledge, y'all," Chris said as he motioned toward Jordan. "Who knew, man?"

With everyone ignoring that slight dig at Jordan as they celebrate him for a second, the conversation was soon changed as the group sat out there for the next hour before moving to the house and sitting in the living room playing another game.

Shaking her head at the wrong answer that was just said, Sevyn looked at Coop-who held the card in her hand. "Wrong! You know damn well that ain't the issue."