SIX

"Happy birthday Spencer!" Sevyn grinned widely as she stepped into his room she placed the gift bags onto the bed before throwing her arms around him

"Thank you. How you know?" Spencer asked, embracing her in a hug.

"Spencer I know everything about every black student that steps foot on campus," Sevyn said with a laugh.

"But anyway sit down I got you something for your birthday," Sevyn said as she pulled him down on the bed with her.

"You didn't have to get me anything," Spencer said as he picked up the gift bags.

"Spencer take the gifts or I'll gut-punch you," Sevyn said seriously while holding up her fist but she couldn't hold in the laugh when she saw the look on his face, "I'm playing Spence just open the gifts please."

With a laugh, he opened up the first gift bag that had the shoe box in it. "Sev."

"Just open them up Spencer," Sevyn said excitedly as she watched his eyes widen at the custom blue and white air forces that had Crenshaw on one side and his jersey number on the other side.

"Damn these are nice Sev thank you," Spencer said as he pulled her into a hug.

"You're welcome now open up the other one." She said while taking the shoe box out of his hand and handing him the other bag.

Pulling out the two Nike sweatsuits he smiled, "thank you Sev I appreciate this."

"And one more." Sevyn said ignoring the look on his face as she shoved the last bag in his hands.

"A pair of beats headphones." Spencer said while pulling it out the bag.

"Yeah I saw that your last pair were broke so I got you another pair for your runs and practices."

"Thank you Sev."

"I'm glad you like it," Sevyn said as she hugged him just as his phone rang.

"You answer that I'll see you downstairs." She said before getting up and heading downstairs.

"Morning." Jordan greeted from his seat at the island.

"Good morning." Sevyn greeted Jordan before heading to the fridge and grabbing her bowl of fruit and overnight oats and sat down next to Jordan eating her food.

"Hey, something wrong with Olivia?" Spencer asked as he walked into the kitchen.

"What did she tell you?" Jordan asked him as they watched him grab the orange juice.

"Nothing. She just acting strange, looking at me like... Like you two looking at me right now."

"Morning. Did you get some pancakes, Spencer?" Laura asked as she came into the kitchen.