THIRTEEN

"Hey, Livvy

"Hey, Livvy." Sevyn greeted as she walked into Olivia's room, pausing at Olivia's panicked expression.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well, I got your apology messages but I also came over here to give you this," Sevyn said while lifting the gift bag in her hand, causing Olivia to look at her shocked.

"You... you remembered?" Olivia asked her softly.

"Of course Livvy. I know that tomorrow marks your one-year sobriety and with all of us being so busy I didn't want you to think that this wasn't just as important as that, I know that every day it's a struggle for you but Livvy you are strong and I am so proud of you," Sevyn finished as Olivia walked over to her and hugged her.

"Thank you Sevvy." Olivia started, "I almost gave in."

"What?" Sevyn asked while giving her cousin a confused look, she watched Olivia pull out a bottle of pills from her pocket.

"I found my old pill stash, I- I didn't take them but I thought about it."

"See you're strong do-do we need to call your sponsor and talk to her or meet her at the shop?" Sevyn asked nervously causing Olivia to smile.

"Olivia! Sevyn! You're going to be late!" Maria yelled from downstairs.

"I'll talk to her myself," Olivia said as they stood up from the bed.

"Are you sure?"

"Sevyn I'm sure, this is something I need to do and if anything happens I'll call you right away."

"Okay, Livvy I'll hold you to that."

"Hey," Olivia called as Sevyn started to her way to the door.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, for this Sevvy I love you."

"I love you too Livvy," Sevyn said with a smile before leaving out the room.

Sevyn served a fast curve ball a strong one at that.

"The speed is not bad Wade," her opponent Gemma commented as she hit the ball back over Sevyn smirked and returned it.