chapter 26

At midnight

Avni wakes up and finds herself in her husband's arms who is sleeping lying on his stomach, hiding his face in his neck with his hand on around her shoulder.

She sees herself who is in his white shirt and he is only in a white colored trouser and on top he is naked.

Shortly after the family leaves in the evening..Neil comes home and brings her favorite flowers to pacify his irate wife.

But little did he know that his wifey was not angry with him, she was just a little embarrassed in front of Shweta this morning and that's why she didn't come in front of him while he was at home because she doesn't trust him, he starts anytime and now he does not desist from his actions even in front of his family.

When Neil comes home in the evening, he persuades his wifey, Avni also enjoys his pampering but later she says that she was not angry with him, she was just pretending... On which Neil looks at her in disbelief, nowadays his wifey is troubling him a lot, she punishes him whenever she feels like it.

But after this persuasion, some such moments arise between the two that both get immersed in each other and make love, After making passionate love for hours, when both of them fall asleep after getting tired, they don't even know.

Avni has just woken up in the middle of the night and she is unable to sleep now....And seeing him sleeping she thinks what to do now...
She had even prepared dinner in the evening before he came home, now that is a different matter that both have not eaten yet, but now she does not have any work to do, what should she do?

But then she gets out of bed gently takes his hand off hers without disturbing his sleep and gives him a peck on the cheek before leaving the bed

She goes to the balcony where first she straightens her body and feels fresh after feeling the cool midnight breeze.

She ties her loose hair into a messy bun, and then opens her painting palette, thinking of creating something.

She sits there, she applies some colors on a canvas board and prepares it for painting, and then she stand and puts that canvas on the stand and then she takes her brush and starts filling different colors in it.

Here she is making a painting, whereas Neil standing at the balcony door is watching all this... she didn't leave him for 2 minutes that he lost his sleep

And when she was doing all this by coming to the balcony, then he was silently watching her standing at the door of the balcony.

But now when this distance from her is not tolerable, he goes close to her and first of all unties her tied hair and makes her aware of his presence....Avni smiles feeling him and her hand that was on the canvas goes down, he holds her running his hand around her waist, and then running his hand from her hand to her arm, he brings his hand up and then brushes her hair aside and kisses her collar bone while sliding the shirt slightly from her shoulder and she closes her eyes in bliss.

No words are shared between them because both are understanding each other's silence, After kissing her cheek, Neil slides his hand over her hand and holds the hand that holds the painting brush and he takes her hand to the canvas and colors her painting with her, she smiles looking at his hand over hers which is moving over the painting

Neil comes in front of her and then leans in and kisses her throat, she closes her eyes and then Neil grabs her and sits behind her on the floor, takes some colors and starts throwing them on the other canvas with her.

Both are enjoying their silence and then after painting a mess with him, her hand goes back to his face and runs her finger on his jawline due to which the color smeared in her hands gets on his cheeks, Neil comes in front of her and holding both her shoulders rubs his colored cheek against hers and applies his color to her.