chapter 20

Neil P.O.V

After our argument, when I realized that my words would never have an effect on Avni and I was tired of trying to normalize her, So I left home, took my car and just left without knowing where to go.

While driving for a few hours, I was just thinking about the things spoken by her.... I knew that whatever she said was intentionally meant to hurt me, She wants to hurt me so that I hate her.....but why, why does she always do this to me...

Worrying about tomorrow, she has forgotten to live today. She said she is not interested in me.... lie, if she wasn't interested in me she wouldn't have distanced herself from me to keep me safe

I understand her insecurities but still after the argument that took place between us, I am defeated... Now I will not be able to bear all this.

Thinking all this, I was driving the car and I didn't know when I came too far from home

When I looked at the time, I realized that I must go home because no matter what she said in anger, but probably there was still hope in my heart that she would be waiting for me.

And for her, I turn my car to return home.... but even at that time I was lost in her thoughts and I was remembering her words again and again.

And lost in that, I am not aware of anything, but suddenly I come to my senses due to the sound of the truck horn coming from the other side...And I see that truck is coming wobbling straight towards me..

I don't understand anything because even if I apply brakes that truck will hit my car and before that truck hit my car, I open the car door and jump out and that truck tramples my car.

Where I jump , there was a huge stone because of which my head gets hurt and suddenly I started seeing everything blurred there and when I turned and saw my car, it had overturned badly and here..everything turned black in front of my eyes.

Later when I opened my eyes I was in the hospital and there were doctors and nurses all around me....maybe someone brought me there

On the other hand, when doctors see me conscious while treating me..he wonder how I regained consciousness so quickly, he didn't expect it because of the kind of condition I was in.

I ask the doctor how I came here, then the doctor says that some unknown person brought me here, who luckily was at the spot, but as I had my identity card with me and in which my identity was written that I am a ACP, then they informed the nearest police station and from there my companion, my friend DD came....and now my wife has also come outside

After knowing all this from the doctor, suddenly again I remember the argument with Avni, And remembering her words suddenly i feel so tired that I don't want to face her for a few days.

And as soon as the doctor says that he is going out to tell them that I have regained consciousness,
I immediately stop him saying I don't want to meet anyone and tell them I won't regain consciousness for a few days I've gone into a coma

I shouldn't do this but somewhere I am tired of life, and want to rest forgetting all the complications.

While at first the doctor refuse to do this saying that it would be wrong, he cannot do it... On which I tell him a little about my problems and request them that please don't let anyone come inside, I don't want to meet anyone.

Then after doing all my bandages, the doctor goes out and here I close my eyes and start thinking about Avni again.

But suddenly there I feel Avni sitting near me, I had told the doctor not to send anyone inside.