chapter 24

late night

Avni is standing in the balcony taking a fresh air and at the same time thinking about her life.... If she sees from the beginning till now, then the last few months have been the most beautiful of her life, which she always wants to cherish.

She remembers all the cute things Neil used to do with her... Somewhere this Neil was lost in the past because of her, he was always serious, sad.

But now he always keeps smiling, she prays to God every day that this smile of her Neil increases day by day, If she has suffered in life, then he too has suffered somewhere.

She appreciate his patience which probably never broke with her, he taught her to live a new life, the life she had forgotten to live....

He erased all the negative thoughts from her mind with his love, now she keeps thinking about him and their good future throughout the day. She doesn't want anything but only him, she wants to give Neil all the happiness he deserves.

She knows that his happiness is in being with her, he wants her to be open with him, share her thoughts with him without any hesitation. he doesn't have high hopes, all he wants is to be with her, where will she find a man who loves her so selflessly, She is becoming more and more infatuated with his selfless nature, but at the same time she has to understand the things he does not say, in the same way the way he understands her untold words.

The fate which she used to curse all the time, he changed that fate by coming into her life, he found a new way of her fate.

She was thinking all this when suddenly she felt a pair of hands holding her waist from behind, She smiles as Neil hugs her from behind and placed his chin on her shoulder

Neil - yehaan kya kar rahi ho ?

Avni smiles listening to his voice, he said that it will take a long time for him to return home tonight and he will come after having dinner too, so she should not wait for him...

And that's why today she didn't stay in the hall and was waiting for him here.
But he has come on his daily time, she is able to feel from his touch that he has also changed, that means he has come long ago: and she didn't even know it, that means she's been standing here for a long time.

Avni - aapne change bhi kar liya ? Aap kab aaye ?

Neil - thodi der pehle, room me aaya to tum yehaan thi, maine socha change kar leta hu fir wifey se sukoon se milunga par pta nahi tum kis soch me itni gehaari se dubi ho ki tumhe kuch hosh hi nahi hai

Hearing this, she smiles, while thinking about him, she does not know when she has really lost consciousness, while thinking about him, she is not aware of anything.

She turns in his arms and looks at him, Neil sees her face and smiling, he does what he does every day when he comes back home, he kisses her forehead and speaks

Neil - theek ho ( Seeing her so deep in thought, he asks)

Whereas Avni smiles hearing this and says

Avni - aapke hote hue mujhe kuch ho sakta hai ?

Neil smiles hearing this and before he can say anything Avni holds his hand and says

Avni - mujhe aapse kuch baat karni hai

Neil - kaho

Avni holds his hand and takes him to the swing in the balcony and makes him sit there and then she herself sits next to him.

He looks at her and she holds his hand and says

Avni - Thank you, thank you for coming into my life, for loving me so selflessly.
Today I want to tell you everything that I only think that I will ever be able to tell you..... Saying this she starts telling him all the things that she thinks about him all the time...She thanks him for changing her life... She tells him that she is very lucky to have him in her life.... She can't imagine her life without him anymore, he is the reason for her smile, She tells him that her day doesn't begin until she sees his face, her night doesn't end until she rests in his arms.
She also tells him that she may not express it but she feels the same for him as he does for her.
She tells him that after getting him, whatever was lacking in her life is ended, now she doesn't want anything from life except to be with him and his love, She tells him that he is the only reason to live her life so he should never think of going away from her.