chapter 21

A week has passed.

Neil is recovering fast because of taking care of his family and wifey, Especially he recovers quickly from the scolding of his wifey who keeps scolding him for taking rest all the time..

Even though the doctor advised him to take bed rest, but now ACP saheb has made his house a police station...

His wifey is not allowing him to go to the police station, so he does his work sitting in the room.
Sometimes DD comes home with some case files.. while on the phone he keeps on discussing something or the other with his colleagues, because even though ACP Saheb has had an accident but crime has not stopped in the society, he will have to work anyway.

And seeing his love for his work even in this condition, his wifey keeps scolding him saying that if he does so much work then how will he be fine?

Although she does not open her mouth in front of him, but now she has also got a chance to take revenge by scolding him wholeheartedly on the pretext of taking care of him. She is taking revenge for all the scoldings he used to give her in the past.

And in between, Neil talks to her about both of them and he asks Avni to tell what she did not complete in the hospital....Means he wants to hear those three magical words of love from her but Avni, at that time she mustered up the courage to speak as much as she could but now nothing is being said to her in front of him and for this reason she is not able to express anything in front of Neil even after his repeated requests.

In this one week, Both start living like a normal husband and wife by erasing all their grievances, Both don't remember the things of the past and don't talk about it, what happened happened, Neil advises her to live in the present forgetting all the other things.

Other side, Avni stays in his arms at night but avoid eye contact with him throughout the day..

Neil tries to bring her close to him on some pretext or the other but she feels shy about all these new feelings, Neil proximity makes her feel different and despite Neil's best efforts, she turns his seemingly romantic mood unromantic.

What should he do on this act of her, he does not say anything on this act of her, he just keeps smiling seeing her shyness and innocence because he had already expected that he was going to get a shy wife as soon as she realized that he had come to know about her feelings.

He likes it when she uses her cuteness and innocence to run away from him but other side he tries to bring her as close as possible.

Neil is sitting on the bed resting his back to the headboard of the bed, Avni is sitting in front of him changing his forehead bandage...

She is silently doing her work and Neil is also silently doing his work, staring at her.

Avni - ho gya ( After changing his bandage, she speaks while closing the first aid box )

Neil - thank you

Avni smiles a little and then she is about to get up from there to put the first box in its right place but before that she leaves Neil grabs her wrist and pulls her in such a way that she sits back on the bed in front of him again

This sudden act of his makes her heart skip a beat but soon she composes herself and looks at him wondering 'why did he stop her' And there, after staring at her silently for a few seconds, Neil speaks

Neil - tumhe nahi lagta tumhe ab apni baat puri kar leni chahiye

Avni hears his question and somewhere she understands where he is referring, still she speaks showing her innocence