chapter 7

It's raining heavily in the dark night, And in that rain a girl sitting by the side of a swimming pool hiding her face in her knees, trying to hide her tears in the rain, She is completely soaking herself in that rain water in the hope that these drops will remove that dirty layer from her due to which misery is spreading in the lives of her near and dear ones.

She is crying badly because where she is now there is no one to hear her voice that's why she wants to take out her inner pain, she wants to cry, she wants to scream, She wants to complain to her fate for a life where she is always in fear that something bad might happen to someone because of her... already her fate has snatches a lot from her..Why can't she live like everyone else, why can't she live happily with her loved ones.

"Everything was going well, I was happy with my family then why all this...Why do you always make me stand on such a situation where my own people get hurt by my hand...( she complains to her fate ) Even today only because of your bad game I had to leave my family, the family which never let me miss anyone..
Sirf ye ek parivaar bacha tha mere paas, aaj wo bhi chheen gya mujh se..." ( she says it all crying to her fate )

She says this but suddenly she hears a voice that says to her

"Kuch nahi chheena hai tumse, aaj bhi wo parivaar tumhara hai, aur tumhara intezaar kar raha hai.... " Avni gets startled hearing Neil's voice and takes her face off her knees and looks to her left side Where Neil is standing at a distance of 2 hands from her, he is in the same white kurta in which he was dressed in the morning and he is also completely wet in this rain.

Avni looks at him and stands at the edge of the pool, this can't happen, no one can find her...it's not Neil, it's just her illusion.... She thinks this because no one can tell Neil the address of where she is.

Whereas Neil sees her who is in such a broken condition at this time, despite it raining, he is able to see her flowing tears, He sees that probably due to continuous crying, her eyes have become completely red, the milky white skin of her body is also turning red due to getting wet in the rain, His heart hurts seeing her in this condition and he says

Neil - When you are feeling so much pain then why did you leave all of us?

Avni hears this question of Neil and when she sees Neil is taking steps to get closer to her, she retraces her steps, unaware that behind her is nothing but a deep swimming pool and as soon as she retraces her steps she stumbles and she falls right into that pool

Neil is shocked to see this and immediately jumps into the pool as he knows that she does not know how to swim.

Soon he finds Avni and he lifts her in his arms in bridal style and comes out of the water and then comes out of the pool from the ladder and sees that she is unconscious.

And on the other hand, seeing rain water everywhere in the garden, he is not able to understand where he should take her... and seeing the bungalow in front of him, he goes inside and luckily the door opens and Neil brings her inside the house and looking around he sees a couch in the hall and he takes her there and takes her off his arms and makes her lie down on that couch...he tries to wake her up by patting her cheek

Neil - avni, Avni aankhen kholo ( He speaks patting her cheek and at the same time he touches her forehead which is burning like fire)

Neil - ise to bukhaar hai, ab kya karu...

He says this and soon it comes to his mind that he forgot his phone in the car,
He runs out of the house to where he parked his car, and then comes inside with his phone.

Neil is such a person who does not get nervous no matter what the situation is, yes he is worried and restless seeing Avni like this but he cannot panic in this situation, he is so conscious that he knows what to do and what not.