chapter 16

Next morning

Avni wakes up and she finds herself lying comfortably on the bed. she remembers well that she was sitting waiting for Neil, so its Neil who made her lie down comfortably, but where is he now?

She sees the time where it is 8 o'clock, she has never woken up so late before, she wakes up only a little after Neil wakes up but Neil ? Has he not returned from his jogging yet?

Seeing the time, she gets her answer that Neil has probably gone for his jogging, but by this time he comes back, then why is he not in the room today ?

She gets down from the bed and checks the washroom from where no sound is coming and it opens even after a little push

She goes out of the room and then searches for him from the whole house to the outside but she does not find him anywhere.

She thinks that he might be getting a little late today to return from his jogging, so till then she freshens up and cooks him breakfast but when her work is also over and she sees that now it is 10 o'clock, then she gets worried somewhere.

After thinking a lot she calls Neil but his phone rings but Neil does not pick up her call.

Her heartbeat becomes fast and bad thoughts start coming in her mind but before she thinks anything wrong she calls DD and DD picks up her call and she learns from him that Neil is at the police station... she is relieved to know this but then she thinks

Avni - He is in the police station, he didn't speak even once since last night and today he left so early, he didn't eat anything in the night and don't know whether he has eaten something in the morning or not or has gone like this.
How can I be so careless, how can I sleep for so long but why is he not picking up my phone... Is he angry with me...But what have I even done now, how do I find out

Thinking all this she calls Neil again

On the other hand, Neil is sitting in his cabin at the police station and sees that Avni's call is coming, he sighs but he does not pick up her call.... he is not angry with her but he does not know why but today he does not feel like talking to her maybe he just needs a break from all these things because no matter how hard he tries, his words will have no effect on him, So it is better that he sits in solitude as much as he can, even he knows that he will not be able to ignore her for long but for now, and maybe today for a day, wants to stay away from all these things.... Wants to calm himself down.

On the other hand, Avni feels strange when Neil does not pick up her call, she knows that she might have made a mistake again, But what is this way for him to be angry that he will behave like this now, no matter what happens, she has never behaved like this in anger..

After that day when she went to Neela's house without telling anyone, after that she never went anywhere without telling anyone and here it has come from morning to evening but he is not even making a call back.

At night

Now Avni's patience is breaking, today whole day he did not pick up her call even once. He has chosen today as the day to be angry when there is no one at home, she is alone, and today is the day he is doing this to her...

He always says that he has got used to loneliness but she is afraid of loneliness.... Today after a long time she has been alone all day.

Shweta had called him during the day but still there is a difference between talking on a call and talking to a person face to face

It is 11 o'clock in the night, her eyes are full but she wipes her tears after thinking something and then goes to the room...Tonight she does not think of waiting for him because she thinks that maybe if he sees her then he will not eat like last night that's why she puts his food on the dinner table and goes upstairs to her room to sleep.