chapter 6

Please vote, comment and follow me if you guys liked the update 🙏

Warning : This chapter may bore you

Spoiler : but believe me the next chapter will fulfill all your wishes.

Chapter start.......👇

After 2 days

As Shweta had said that now both of them i.e. Avni and Neil will get married after two days, So today in a very simple way but nicely the Khanna house is decorated for their wedding.

Everyone has decided that some important rituals of their marriage like Haldi and Mehendi will be completed in a single day and then after completion of all those rituals, the wedding will take place in the evening.

And as Shweta does not want to listen to any more arbitrariness of both of them, now both of them are bound by the stubbornness of the family.

Both of them are not able to go against the family and now even Avni does not say anything about this to anyone, while Neil is also ready for marriage.

At 9 am

Neil, in a white kurta, sits in the hall for the haldi ceremony...If it was any other day or everything was fine in his life, he would have happily sat down to perform this ritual with Avni but right now only worry and trouble is visible on his face, he does not know whether it is right or wrong but now once again he is helpless.

While Shweta Bebe and Prakash are with him in the hall and then Bebe speaks

Bebe - Shweta jaa Avni putter ko lekar aa, rasm shuru karte hai

Neil hears this and can guess what Avni must be going through at this time, she doesn't want to marry him but...

While Shweta nods to Bebe's words and goes towards her room to bring Avni, but soon she comes from there in worry and all sees her

Bebe - kya hua Shweta, avni putter kahan hai ?

Shweta sees bebe and then she sees Neil and speaks looking at him

Shweta - avni kamre me nahi hai

Neil hears this and gets up from his place

Bebe - kamre me nahi hai.. kya mtlb ? kahan hai wo

Shweta - bebe shayad wo ghar me hi nahi hai

Neil hears this and suddenly his heart beats fast in restlessness and he goes to Avni's room without saying anything to anyone.

Everyone follows him.... Neil first comes to the room and checks every corner of the room, her balcony everywhere...He opens her cupboard where all her clothes are lying as they were.

And there before Neil goes out of the room in search of her Shweta stops him and she's about to say something but Neil looks at his family angrily and says

Neil - Hope you all will be happy now... This is what you all wanted, Lijiye, your wish has come true, chali gyi wo hum sab ko chhodkar

Everyone is shocked to hear this, they did not expect anything like this from her and before this someone else says something, Shweta speaks on this

Shweta - Neil ye waqt gussa karne ka nahi hai... jaa use dhund, ho sakta hai abhi wo jyada dur nahi gyi ho

Neil hears this from Shweta and immediately dials Avni's number first but she does not pick up his call.

Shweta looks at him questioningly whether she picked up the call

Neil - She is not even picking up the call now.... (He answers to Shweta)

Shweta - Neil mujhe meri bachchi sahi salamat is ghar me chahiye... jaa aur use lekar aa

Neil looks at Shweta and then at Bebe and Prakash, who are none the less concerned, Even though Nil angrily said that his family wanted Avni to leave the house, but he knows how much his family loves Avni, And next he calls DD first.

Neil - DD, trace Avni's number and tell me her location quickly.

On the other hand, DD finds out the location of Avni's number within a few minutes and calls Neil...

Neil is still sitting in Avni's room, helpless, because he does not want to waste time wandering here and there that's why he waits for DD's call so that he can reach her soon after knowing the exact location.

There he gets a call from DD and he is shocked to hear what DD tells him from there

DD - sir ji unka location to aapke ghar me hi btaa raha hai

Neil is shocked to hear this, everyone once again looks for Avni in the whole house but they can't find her anywhere.... Neil thought something, and then came to Avni's room again and after searching all over the cupboard and around the bed, he found Avni's phone kept under the pillow.

He gets nervous thinking that where has she gone... She has not taken anything with her, now how and where will he find her... But he doesn't waste any more time and orders DD to take a team and go to every corner of Mumbai to find Avni.

So on the other hand Neil himself leaves the house in search of her and he first goes to her art gallery but it is closed...Frustrated from there, he goes to one or two places where Avni used to visit often but he does not find her there either.... And just like that it starts getting dark while searching for her but there is no trace of her anywhere.

Neil - Where are you avni... you would have talked to me once before doing anything, didn't you have little faith in me that I would never go against your decision.... Where should I find you now..... (He says this stopping his car on a road and suddenly something comes to his mind)

He turns his car around and there DD and some other police with him are looking for her but no one is able to find her.

On the other hand Neil reaches a place and sees the house in front of him and thinking something he rings the doorbell.

A person opens the door from inside and that person gets shocked seeing Neil infront of her..

Person - you ?

Neil sees her

To be continued.....

Has Avni really left everyone?

If yes, will Neil be able to find her and bring her back to the house ?

And has he found her at the end of the chapter?

You answer these questions now and I will give you the next update..

And yes sorry for this short chapter, the chapter was long but I cut it... because everyone showed interest in the start but now slowly all of you are losing interest in the book.. The last chapter got less votes as compared to all the other chapters.