Chapter 14

****MATURE CONTENT****

Before we even made it to my room, my shirt was completely off and my jeans were half way there too.

Embry closed my door as soon as we made it inside and relieved me of my jeans quickly.

"I was patrolling around the station when I heard your dad say he was pulling a double tonight..." Embry whispered into my neck as his lips pressed kisses from my ear to my shoulder.

He lifted me by my thighs and carried me to the bed, laying me in the middle. He climbed overtop of me and reached behind my back, unfastening my bra with ease. I absolutely loved that he was taking control of everything.

"You don't need this." He breathed as he pulled it off, throwing it across the room. He leaned down and ghosted his lips over my skin pressing feather light kisses as he moved downward.

He reached my nipple and hovered over it for a moment, just breathing, making me wait in anticipation for his next action.

His tongue darted out and licked it making me suck in a breath before he continued on down my stomach. When he got to the edge of my panties and saw Quil's mark on my skin, he chuckled.

"I guess I need to make one to match." He whispered against my skin, trailing over to the opposite side before sucking on my skin, marking me just as Quil had.

I moaned in response, not only because of the physical response but also because the thought of being marked by both of my wolves was intoxicating and exciting.

Once there was a sufficient mark there, Embry's fingers hooked around the waistband of my panties and he pulled them off in one clean motion. "You don't need those either." He murmured.

His eyes raked my form with hunger as I laid completely bare in front of him with my legs closed. I bit my lip with nervousness as I saw him appraising me.

"Everything about you is so perfect." He muttered leaning down to kiss my leg before using his hands to spread my legs apart so that they fell to the side, leaving me completely open to him.

He licked and bit his bottom lip as he leaned down. His fingers trailed up my thigh being followed by his kisses. My back arched as I felt the tingles his touches left behind. My core was burning already and nearly aching with a need to be touched again.

His hands bypassed the area I wanted them to be and instead grabbed my hips as his lips continued closer to my sex.

I didn't have any warning before his mouth was on me. I sucked in a deep breath at the immediate intense pleasure I felt from his actions. I moaned out loudly making noises I never heard fall from my lips before.

His tongue swirled around my clit in a way that made me grab his hair. I could feel from his emotions that he loved that.

My eyes closed and out of nowhere, I felt one of his fingers at my entrance. His mouth continued while I felt his finger slide into me slowly.

I didn't have to worry about the pain from my hymen because I'd been told by my gynecologist that it had already been taken care of from my use of tampons, for which I was grateful. It meant I could enjoy this so much more.

One finger turned into two and I nearly screamed out at the feeling. He was making a sort of 'come hither' motion inside me and it was incredible. Between his fingers hitting the perfect spot and him licking and sucking at my clit, I felt my release build up quickly.

The intense burning pleasure ripped through me as my walls clamped down around his fingers. My own fingers gripped and pulled at his hair until the feeling had calmed.

When he pulled back, I could see the smirk on his face while he licked his lips. He climbed back up to face level with me and I kissed him. He tasted like me and I knew at that moment that I wanted him. Now.

"Take me." I whispered to him in between kisses.

He pulled back enough to look me in the eyes, searching for any doubts.

"Quil?" He asked.

"He knows." I replied breathlessly.

"You're sure?" He questioned once more and I nodded impatiently.

He quickly slid his shorts off and I swallowed nervously at his size. It seemed like him and Quil were very similar in that area and I wondered briefly if it was a wolf thing.

"It's a good thing I can smell that you're on birth control." He murmured to me as he positioned himself at my entrance. "Are you ready for me?"

"Yes." I breathed, needing to feel him inside of me.

He began to push himself in slowly and I tensed at the fullness to begin with. He stilled once he was fully inside, letting me adjust to his size.

"So tight..." He said breathlessly with his eyes closed.

After a moment he started moving again and this time, I felt nothing but pure pleasure. I moaned and mewled at his strokes as he moved in and out at a steadily increasing pace.

My legs wrapped themselves around his waist wanting him as deep as possible. That made him moan in pleasure as he pumped harder and faster into me. I could feel my own release building up again and I knew he was getting extremely close too.

I begged for him to cum with me and it immediately pushed us both over the edge.

After a minute he collapsed on the bed next to me as we both panted.

"We are officially doing that... a lot." I spoke after I regained my bearings.

"Definitely. And you have two of us, so you get even more." He told me, rolling on his side to look at me. I liked the sound of that.

"Want to go take a shower with me?" I asked him, knowing we'd both need to clean up after that.

"Lead the way." He replied, leaning over to kiss me again before standing up and helping me stand up too.

"So you and Quil talked about the two of us having sex?" He asked me as we washed in the shower.

"After we had our fun time, he told me that he knew I would choose you to be my first and that he was okay with it, just as long as you knew that he gave me the first orgasm." I laughed.

"Why me?" He asked curiously as he washed my back.

"Other than the fact that you imprinted on me first, I knew that we both needed it to be this way. It sounds strange but I can feel that my two imprints need different things from me. You both need a different part of me. You need the closeness, the intimacy. Quil needs me to keep him grounded, focused. You're the romance, he's the humor. I get the best of both worlds." I told him honestly.

"You're right." He replied, turning me to kiss me just out from under the spray of the water.

We finished showering and made it back to the bed where he held me as we drifted off to sleep.