Chapter 12

After making it back downstairs, I saw the guys watching TV. They motioned for me to come over to them and sit in between. I knew it was time to ask them about graduating early. I was still disappointed that they hadn't told me.

"Warm now?" Quil asked me as I sat down between the two.

"Hmm. I could be warmer." I responded causing him to swing his arm around me and pull me into his side. I sighed at the immediate heat of his skin and the warming sensation it sent through my body.

"So how was your first day working with Mom?" Quil questioned.

"It was great. She did, however, tell me something I didn't know... and then we spoke about some highly embarrassing things as well." I told them honestly. I didn't want to keep my conversation with Joy a secret from them.

"Okay, I'm definitely going to ask about what you and Mom discussed that was embarrassing, but what did she tell you that we haven't yet?" Quil replied worriedly.

"The fact that the both of you are graduating this year. I was extremely surprised and just a tiny bit angry that neither of you decided to tell me something so important. I was worried about how school would work with the three of us all morning." I explained.

Embry scratched the back of his neck and looked at me apologetically. "I didn't think about it at all to be honest. It's been the plan since we phased. I'm surprised you didn't know that information from your other timeline?" Embry questioned.

"I told you before that I wasn't allowed to come to La Push. I know that Jacob disappeared for two months before the wedding was supposed to happen but that's it. No one ever told me about being able to graduate early." I muttered.

"I thought the same thing. If we'd known you didn't know already then we would've told you. I guess that's why neither of us were really worried about next year. We'll all be graduated." Quil said. "We didn't mean to make you angry, babe."

I raised my eyebrows at his nickname for me. "I guess I just thought you were keeping it from me for some reason. It makes sense now why you didn't tell me."

"You know we'd never keep anything from you, Trina." Embry replied, placing his hand on my thigh. I nodded in acknowledgement.

"Now you should tell us what you and Mom talked about that was so embarrassing." Quil said with a chuckle before grabbing his drink.

"Uh, she kinda gave me the whole 'I know you're going to be having sex with my son and his best friend so just don't do it while I'm at home' speech." I muttered honestly.

Quil literally spit out his drink and started coughing uncontrollably while Embry looked like a deer in headlights.

"Damn. Give a guy some warning next time, will you? I was not prepared to hear that my mother was giving you the sex talk..." Quil sputtered as I giggled at his reaction.

"I told you it was embarrassing." I replied.

"I thought you meant like embarrassing childhood stories about me or something. Not threesomes in the house while she's not here." I could tell he was still traumatized but sounded almost excited at the same time.

"Well she wasn't wrong." I said, biting my lip.

I watched Embry's eyes widen and I could only imagine Quil's did the same. "You really love trying to kill me, don't you? Last night then today too?" Embry said breathlessly.

"What happened last night? I feel like I'm missing something." Quil asked quickly.

"Apparently our imprint is really good at teasing. Like painfully good." Embry informed him. Quil groaned and held me tighter to his side.

"So my mom basically gave us permission to have threesomes while she's not here?" Quil responded.

"Pretty much." I replied with a giggle.

"Well she's not here right now..." He whispered in my ear before kissing the skin behind it sending shivers down my spine.

"You should've asked before I took a shower. I might've invited you in..." I teased jokingly.

"Ughh Trina..." Quil groaned almost painfully. "That was just mean."

"I told you she's good bro." Embry chuckled.

"One day, boys. I'm not quite there yet, but soon." I told them.

"So are you saying you're not ready for a threesome, or you're not ready to have sex in general?" Quil questioned curiously. I could hear the impatientness in his voice.

"I think I should probably get used to one of you at a time before we jump into a threesome, don't you think?" I was amazed with my lack of embarrassment talking to them about this.

I turned to look between them both and saw that they were looking at each other with unreadable expressions.

"You're going to pull rank, aren't you?" Quil asked Embry with narrowed eyes. I wondered what he meant.

"No, we're both going to let Trina decide... whenever and whoever. Agreed?" Embry responded. Oh. Now I understood. They were talking about who was going to be first. I felt my face flush.

"Fair enough. Agreed." Quil said, leaning over to shake Embry's hand.

"Just a fair warning, it won't be tonight... with either of you." I told them both.

"Of course not. Neither of us would take your virginity without getting you accustomed to other fun things first." Embry whispered before leaning in to kiss me.

I felt the heat rush to my core and I blushed even harder. I felt Quil groaning against my back again.

"Pleassseee tell me that we can both be there for that? I'm not asking for a threesome but damn even just watching sounds so freaking hot." Quil muttered. I had to admit the idea sounded pretty hot to me too.

"We'll see." I responded with a smirk before biting my lip.

"I need a cold shower..." Quil groaned.

"You? I have to go patrol now... how unfair is that?" Embry whined as I giggled.

"At least you get her all night..." Quil replied to him. I reached up and rubbed my fingers down his cheek to his chin.

"And you get me until then." I winked.