Chapter 5

Embry's POV

I knew that he knew Trina was standing with me running her fingers through my fur. I couldn't even describe what it felt like to have her doing that. When she'd done it before in the woods, I'd been shocked. She wasn't even an ounce afraid of me as a wolf.

I licked her arm before running back off into the woods to phase back. When I came back out, Trina was waiting for me.

"What did he say?" She asked me curiously.

"He's coming back. Trina, if this is too much today, we can do it tomorrow. I know this is A LOT coming at you all at once... with what we talked about earlier, finding out about my imprint, Harry, Quil's imprint, the fact that I got sidetracked by Quil imprinting on you and wasn't able to fully finish my talk with Jake..."

"No, I have to do this today. You're right, it is a lot to take in. All of it. But if I don't do this now then all three of us will be worried about it until we get to talk. Now what happened with Jake?" She questioned.

"I told him that I imprinted on you and he was kinda furious about it, then the whole being over a month and no one telling him set him off even more... then before he could even reply I felt the other imprint and took off to find you." I told her, grimacing at the thought of how well that was going to play out.

"It's going to be a mess when he finds out about Quil too, isn't it?" She asked me worriedly.

"If he hasn't already. He was probably still phased when Quil phased in and who knows what was going through his brain... he was freaking out when I phased in." I told her.

"What was he saying?"

"He was chanting 'what the fuck do I do?' over and over again. Then he was worried I wanted to kill him for imprinting on you too." I replied.

"So you're really okay with me having more than one imprint?" She asked me, looking nervous.

"Trina, it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't meant to. It's not like Quil and I imprinted on each other too. That would be wayyy too weird. But my wolf isn't threatened by his imprint and he told me that his wasn't either." I reassured her. I knew the whole situation was weird and confusing, but I would be okay with whatever Trina was okay with.

Before she could respond, Quil yelled out from the forest. "Can one of you kinda, um, get me some shorts?" I laughed, grabbing a pair off Sam's porch and running them to him.

He walked behind me out of the woods and back up to where Trina was standing. I took my place next to her and Quil stood in front of us, scratching at the back of his head nervously.

"Uh, hi." He said to Trina, not really knowing exactly what to say.

"We have a lot to talk about." She told him and he swallowed nervously, nodding his head. She turned to me and asked, "Is there somewhere we can go that's a little more private?"

"We we can go to my place. Mom's working at the store until 10 tonight." Quil responded. "If you want."

"That sounds great to me. Embry?" She asked, looking over at me.

"Fine with me. Let's go." I told them both, motioning for Quil to lead the way. He didn't live too far away and we knew a shortcut through the forest to get there, so it wouldn't be too bad of a walk for Trina.

When we made it to Quil's he unlocked the door and we all walked inside.

"Do you guys want anything? I think we have some coke?" Quil asked us nervously.

"Sure. I'll take a coke." Trina told him with a smile while I shook my head no.

He walked back over and handed her a coke then we all congregated into the living room and sat down.