ᴛʜᴇʏ ғᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴏᴜᴛ

3rd pov:

Izuku look at Coco. While Coco look at Haiden. "But I'm straight." Haiden said trying to refused the boy request. "Pleaseeeeeee." Izuku plead. "I have a friend. Maybe he can help you. He's not straight but he's not gay. He's pan like you." Haiden said.

"Really?!" Izuku said excitedly. Haiden chat someone. After some minutes, Haiden look at Izuku. "He's not in the country at this moment. He's going travelling." Haiden said with a sigh. Izuku just have a pouty face on. "I still don't agree to become your fake boyfriend to make them jealous." Haiden said straight forward.

"I only love Coco." He continue. Izuku sigh. "I can't find someone else anymore." Izuku lay down on the hotel bed. It's been a week since he left the house. He can't believe the four still couldn't figure it out.

Mia also didn't tell him about the next step he told her to do. Izuku heard a notification coming in his phone and he quickly get it.

Master_Ash (M_A) - Ash
Booboo bear (BB) - Izuku

M_A: Izuku. Seen
M_A: Meet us at the tree where we proposed. Seen

Out of chat. Izuku feel anxious. Ash never use his name after they start dating. He feel scare on what's going to happen next. What if they hurt him? He start to regret for making the photos.

---

It's 8 p.m. Izuku is standing with his casual clothes standing near a big tree near a river. He look at the sky while zoning out about what might happen.

The place

The place

His clothes

His clothes.

Izuku is zoning out not conscious about the surrounding and the arrival of the four. The four was amazed by the wind hitting the smaller boy slowly. They didn't make any sound yet when they saw Izuku look up to the sky and tears start falling down from his eyes.

"It's been a week since I last been here. I used to come here everyday." He said alone. "I hope they aren't going to break up with me here. This place hold so many memories. We met here. We fall in love here. They proposed me here. Our first date is here. Our first kiss was here. My first love is here. But what a shame. I'm not theirs." He continue.

Tears start streaming down more and more from his eyes to his cheeks and fall onto the ground. "Mom and dad are barely home so I've been raised by my maids and butlers. Being a rich kid is not fun at all. Ash parents are close to give the throne to his big sister. His parents also spend more time with him now." Izuku said.

"Other than having money what's more important? Nothing. Even though they care for me but what's the point on seeing me once a year? Even Ash parents see him everyday and ask about his day. You guys never even call or text me unless it's about my allowance..." Izuku clench his fist.

"I DON'T GIVE A FUCKING DAMN ABOUT THE ALLOWANCES!!! I ONLY WANT YOU GUYS TO GIVE ME ATTENTION AND PARENTAL LOVE!!!" He shout and fall down on his knees. Izuku barely cried with the fiancees making them shock. He never open his mind to the others.

Seeing him breaking down make their heart shattered into pieces. The four quickly went to him and hug him tightly shocking the smaller boy. Did they heard what I said? He thought.

Damian cupped the boy face. He kiss him. While the other three just hug them. Some tears fall down onto Izuku's shoulder while Izuku's tears were still coming out. Damian broke the kiss before Izuku could respond.

"We're not going to break up love." Damian said. "Even though you're the one who made those photos." Damian said while wiping the crying boy tears. "You don't look good crying baby. Unless it's in bed." Chris said making the tight situation loosen a lil bit because the smaller flustered by the words.

"Perv!" Izuku said covering his blushing face. Damian chuckle. "But you seriously need a punishment for doing those to us. Just wait until we get home." Damian chuckle darkly shivering the smaller boy to his spine.

"Ah- I can't -" Izuku suddenly remember something. The four loon at him confused. "I reserved a hotel and I will be checking out in a week." Izuku said looking away. "Then it's better." James said. "Wha-" Izuku was about to ask when Ash interrupt.

"So there's no one in the house will complain how loud you're moaning our name when you're under us." Ash said smirking. Oof- Izuku now regret for telling them. The four could tell what the boy is think and just laugh softly making the boy more embarrassed and pout at them.

But that makes them laugh more from the boy cuteness. "SHUT UP!!!" The boy yell with tomato face. The four laugh harder.