ᴄʜᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ!!!

3rd pov: (you guys know how I love to let my reader suffer 😏)

Izuku saw the photo and his eyes widen from the photos inside. Tears start filling in his eyes. He put the photos down on the table and put his hand on the table while looking down. His tears start falling down unconditionally.

"Fuck..." He wipe his tears off. "I should get a bath... I need to get this things off my mind..." He said as he went into his room and saw that his fiancees are sleeping on the bed while cuddling with each other. Izuku clench his fist and went inside the bathroom.

 Izuku clench his fist and went inside the bathroom

He got inside the bathtub after stripping himself. He sigh as he slowly letting himself down until half of his head is in the water. He couldn't control his tears anymore and just let it fall down. He drown himself while closing himself to make it look like he's not crying. After some minutes he come back up trying to breath.

He wash his face and sigh. "It couldn't be them right?..." He ask himself while looking at his reflection in the water. He bit his bottom lip. "Fuck... Why does my heart say it is..." He said as his tears were still streaming down his cheeks.

"I shouldn't have trust them..." He said while staring at the bathroom ceiling. He close his eyes. Izuku end up falling asleep in the bathtub.

•••

Izuku wake up and found himself in a pyjama and on his bed. He sit up while yawning cutely. He rub his eyes to make a clear vision since it's blurry.

"Morning sunshine." A husky voice said while sitting up next to Izuku. Izuku look at the guy next to him. He stay silent before get up and went into his wardrobe to get his clothes leaving the person confused on what he did.

Izuku take his uniform and get into the bathroom with it. He lock the door and take a peaceful bath for 15 minutes. The guy who heard the bathroom door being lock by the submissive boy frown.

"Wake up." He said to the others. "What's wrong with you Damian. Let me sleep more." James whine as he's tired on trying to find spy. "Izu." Damian reply. The three got up immediately. "What happened to him?" Chris ask. "I don't know. He's ignoring me." Damian respond.

"Is he mad because we cuddle without him?" Ash ask clueless. "I put him between us last night and cuddle him with us." Chris said. "What do you mean?" Damian ask back. "He slept in the bathtub last night so I decide to pick him up and cuddle with us." He respond to the question.

"We need to make it up to him." Damian said while getting up. Izuku is done with his shower went out of the bathroom all dressed up in the school uniform. The four attention went to him. Izuku ignore them and went out of the room. "Now I know." James said.

"He's really ignoring us." Ash said upset. Chris just look at the door. His thought ask himself what he does to the smaller boy that make him sulk. Damian notice this and hug Chris. "You did nothing babe." He said. Chris smile and nod.

The four take a bath and get ready for another day in school while trying to find out the spy.

Izuku is eating his own breakfast while the others come down with the friends. "Baby?" Ash call for the boy but his called is ignored. Izuku keep eating his breakfast.

Damian went to him and grab his shoulder. "Tell us what's wrong? Why are you ignoring us? What did we do wrong?" Damian snap. Izuku who's controlling his tears push Damian from himself. The others are shock from the reacting of the boy.

"YOU WANT TO KNOW WHY?!!" Izuku shout at the taller guy. "Baby don't yell please. We can talk this out." Damian said with a soft voice to calm the boy down.

"SO WHAT?!!" The boy shout as tears were starting to run down his cheeks. The group is shocked by his tears suddenly come down. "Baby..." James want to calm the boy down.

But it was reply with a shout from the smaller boy. "DON'T CALL ME THAT!" He said. "BABY! What's wrong with you?!" Damian finally lost his patient. Izuku took out a letter out of his pocket and throw it to Damian's face. "That's what's wrong with me cheaters!" He said while storming off from the place not wanting to stay anymore.

Izuku get into his car and drive off from the house while the group in the house is left stunned. James took the letter and look inside.

It's full of pictures of them (the fiancees) kissing girls and boys. "It's our exes pictures... How did he get these?" James ask as he look at the three faces.

Damian face is speechless. Tears start to fall from Damian's eyes. The group is shock. "Damian..." Ash worried as he hug the taller guy. "He's not leaving us right?..." Damian ask in shaky voice. The others just bite their bottom lip. "We need to figure out who send these." James said with a serious face.

It make the group shock. It's like James and Damian swap their soul. James barely serious about anything while Damian never cry. The group wonder what will happen if their leader will never come back again.