ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɪᴛ

3rd pov:

Izuku is at the school alone. Not with his group. He came with his driver that drop him off at school. Everyone is wondering why his eyes are so red and he's alone.

Izuku rush to his school president room. Once he made it there he went inside and sit on the chair while holding his head. "Fuck..." He mumble while tears start forming again.

He wipe the tears off his face when he heard a knock. " Who is it?" He ask. "It's me." The girl answer. Izuku could tell who it is. "Come in Mia." He said. The white neko hair girl come in and close the door.

"What do you need?" Izuku look up to the girl standing in front of him. "So everyone is telling the truth." She said making the boy confused. "What do you mean?" He ask. "You were crying didn't you?" She ask.

The boy silent. Is it too obvious that he's crying? Izuku thought. "It is too obvious that you're crying." Mia said sound like he's reading the boy mind. Izuku look at her.

"Your eyes are red. Your cheeks puffy. And you won't stop sniffling." She said. He pout. "No need to point it out." He said. "What's the reason?" She ask. "They cheat on me..." He said while biting his lips. The girl sigh.

"That's what I thought when I heard they were dating someone."  She said as she walk near the boy. "Ash is a playboy. Christopher and Damian was in secret relationship with someone. They used to love someone dearly. James have a girlfriend that he love too much that he almost lost his life once." She explain. Izuku look down at the statement.

She sigh and rub the boy back. "It's fine. Come on let's cheer you up." She said. "It's school time." He respond. "We have a reason." She said before pulling and drag Izuku out of the room to out of school passing the Bloody Moon making them shock.

Damian, James, Chris and Ash were just looking at them. Mia was talking to Izuku happily while the boy is giving her a smile.

---

At the mall Mia and Izuku are having fun. They bought Starbucks and many things for themselves. "We only know for a day." Izuku said giggling. "Yeah. But all my life I never met someone like you who sincere being friend with me." She said while looking up.

The boy smile. "Come on! Let's get something to eat my treat!" Izuku said pulling the girl put of the mall to a restaurant near. Mia just smile at the boy. She finally succeed in making  her friend smile.

---

Izuku and Mia are finally back at school. There's only two hours until school end. Mia and Izuku have the same class so they both went to their class and that's art class.

"You took artist course right?" Izuku ask Mia. "Yes I do." She smile. "I'm not that good in drawing but I can." She said earning a smile from the boy.

They both arrive at the class and sit down at their place. Both of them sitting next to each other. Ash who's in the same class with them glare at the two.

"Alright class." The teacher start the class. "Today we will be doing some arts. You can do whatever you want to your creativity. The theme is individual. You have an hour and half to finish your drawing. All the equipment on the drawers." The teacher said walking to her desk.

Everyone start going to take their equipment. Mia take a mechanical pencil, watercolors and brushes. Izuku took the same as Mia while Ash took acrylic paint and brushes.

The three of them start drawing something.

An hour and half passed.

Mia's

Mia's

Izuku's

Izuku's

Ash's

Izuku notice that Ash is there and drawing him but he neglected it since he still feel sad. He knew that those person that's with them in the photos was their exes. It shows the pic was taken a few weeks before they went to Japan to Izuku.

He couldn't believe it. The one who he give his first love, his virginity, his soul and his body would ever cheat on him. He can't take it. They're his everything.

The teacher look at everyone's drawing and she was amazed by the three. She announce them as the top one. Everyone already expect Izuku and Ash as the top one but they didn't know Mia so it was new.

It was already time to go back to their home. Izuku decide to rent a hotel but before he went to a hotel he goes up to the rooftop. He took a fresh air there. He need some.

"Why?" A feminine girl voice can be heard behind him. He just smile. "You already know why." He said. "You just want to see them suffer don't you?" The voice said. He shake his head. "I want to see how far will they do for me."

"Izu...." The voice call out. Izuku look at the person. "You're the one who make the photos." The owner off the voice said. He smile knowing the person would catch up easily. "You're still smart as ever...****"